VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I'm not having much luck. Either I get turned into a puppy or Eliza walks out. I did get turned into a buff gargoyle and made them my girlfriends but it looks like that's not the best ending. What good endings have you guys found and how you got them?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Eternal wait, but the game was good. Could have used an option to disable the time limit though.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Eternal wait, but the game was good. Could have used an option to disable the time limit though.
If you're willing to sacrifice scene switch (Meeting -> Dinner -> Post Diner ) or make it a little longer
just set the insane number in hours per day like this
Code:
TIME._dayLengthInHours = 1000000
This effectively gives you a limit of million actions before the game progresses to the next scene.

To check current hour do this
Code:
TIME._currentHour
To trigger scene switch set
Code:
TIME._currentHour = TIME._dayLengthInHours  - 1

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Reading these comments almost made me download this game but then I realized I'm already corrupted/perverted enough. I need to preserve some semblance of innocence.:sneaky:

Gessh

Jun 13, 2017
so how do I progress exactly? Just seems like a trial and error thing with no clues

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
the time increase cheat doesnt work how to COMPLETELY disable time limit for unlimited turns

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
If you're willing to sacrifice scene switch (Meeting -> Dinner -> Post Diner ) or make it a little longer
just set the insane number in hours per day like this
Code:
TIME._dayLengthInHours = 1000000
This effectively gives you a limit of million actions before the game progresses to the next scene.

To check current hour do this
Code:
TIME._currentHour
To trigger scene switch set
Code:
TIME._currentHour = TIME._dayLengthInHours  - 1
Hey thanks, I actually went around messing with the variables but got an error as a result.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes