• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

ARegularGuy

May 1, 2018
How do I push them both in the floor and have them make out? only hint based on the image was both of them naked. I guess it depends on the level of submissiveness?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quintus_Quake

Sep 29, 2017
Whenever Demona shows up, I lose automatically... for some reason I can't get the girls "in sync" with Bronx no matter what I try. Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated. Do I need them submissive, drunk, sober or something else?

evilbob

Jun 12, 2017
Whenever Demona shows up, I lose automatically... for some reason I can't get the girls "in sync" with Bronx no matter what I try. Any hints or help would be greatly appreciated. Do I need them submissive, drunk, sober or something else?
Okay, both need to have had one drink or less. Fox will help you regardless. Eliza needs to be 'willing' (there are 'willing' and 'submissive' values). Easiest way is to just yap like 5 times, then don't piss her off. If you want to go super easy, no drinking and put your head on Eliza's lap repeatedly. Basically watch the face, if she's biting her lip and not drunk you are set.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
took him years to finish but im happy he finally did it. Not because i care about this game at all but now he may start to work on an actual project again, like the one with the witches....

no more band-aid break fillers. yay

Last edited:

sajet

Dec 2, 2017
After opening game, my computer slows down (win 7 64 bit). Reinstalling directX didnt fix this. Anyone has similiar issues?
EDIT: I had to restart . Everything works fine

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You can read the walkthrough to get a list of all the endings though
Read those and i thought pregnancy ending would have been a seperate one, then i noticed it can intertwine with others "good endings" when actually playing. That probably could have been worded a bit better

K4p4k

Jul 1, 2018
Well well,
the game took 1 year to make, development was stopped for 1 year in the middle.

Next game will be encrypted again, beware ;)

Just remember to help Alx, who actually "lives" with Patreon money :)

Android version 5th of December, along with another version with less glitches (maybe).

Khronos.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes