VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
What are the requisits to make Demona willing?
i've used debug menu, i put variables like submission and willigness = 10. you break the magic's game but it's ok.

hit= if you want win demona figth you need elisa an fox ready submission and willigness like 10 in thier values and 1 or 2 max drink.

Last edited:
Reactions: zazzaro

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
is it just me or it took them 2 years for this 15minutes game? i mean yeah it looks great (although some faces are kind of weird sometimes) but isn't it too short or am i missing something?
Its not only you. Not being able to link the fonts from the first game, not implementing the achievements section, copypasted text all thar indicates a huge rush and unwillingness of Fuckit to do games seriously.

All in all, he is the dude that said fuckit as per his nickname with a back thought ppl will eat up whatever he releases.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amedeeaa and Ryohky

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
Guys before saying the game has too little content :
-Alx was not working all the time on it during those 2 years (we got comics and stuff)
-There is probably more than what you found on your first few playthrough. I discovered while browsing the assets that I totally missed the bottle spinning game

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Not just you, that was my comment. I like his artwork but little disappointed in the time it took for what we got, compared to other artisits who release more content with smaller teams in much shorter timeframes
I answered those points so many time :p but it's worth repeating

Basically, life got in the way... I had heath issues, Khronos life got thrown upside-down, and it took him something around 8 month to get his things back together. Meanwhile, I produced 4 comics (the 4th one is still being made), and a 5th as a collab with Tracy Scoop. I also started work on what was to be the next game (status undetermined at this point) and post a good number of pinups drawings.

As for the game, I seriously doubt you got through all the content in a 15 min play through ( without cheating anyways ) There’s a total of 2338 assets which builds 394 pages of narrations. You can take out 50-60 pages that are repeated frame of animations, and that leave us with 330 pages of content... yeah it a short game, but it still a lot of stuff for 1 guy to produce.

Last edited:

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Yes there is, but make sure to download the one for your OS, the Windows version is not the top one for instance. The file you download includes the os in the filename, so win32,mac,linux
Okay I got the application when I did another download so maybe I got the wrong type at first eventhough I it was a Bronx2v1.02-win version the first time too. Anyway it works now .

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
A small bug report

If during the early scene with only Elisa and you turn on the TV you get an image/text referring to both her and Fox being present

Last edited:

chichichi

Aug 26, 2017
every time i try to use consol i get "none" when i enter. can someone explain or just uplode a max state save please

Cannonspike

May 26, 2017
I answered those points so many time :p but it's worth repeating

Basically, life got in the way... I had heath issues, Khronos life got thrown upside-down, and it took him something around 8 month to get his things back together. Meanwhile, I produced 4 comics (the 4th one is still being made), and a 5th as a collab with Tracy Scoop. I also started work on what was to be the next game (status undetermined at this point) and post a good number of pinups drawings.

As for the game, I seriously doubt you got through all the content in a 15 min play through ( without cheating anyways ) There’s a total of 2338 assets which builds 394 pages of narrations. You can take out 50-60 pages that are repeated frame of animations, and that leave us with 330 pages of content... yeah it a short game, but it still a lot of stuff for 1 guy to produce.
Hi Fuckit, thanks for replying. Love your artwork.

However the way I play a lot of these games is very methodical. I finished the game a few times before I went and look at the walkthrough and realized i apparently got the hardest ending first (mistress) and after looking at the walk through didn't take long to work out the rest.

We all are different on how we do things, hell after I read your reply earlier, I skimmed through this thread and nothing has been mentioned up to this post is new to me (e.g. ive seen in the game through many playthroughs).

And it has been mentioned 'life happens' which i understand too, but I will stand by my comment. For the timeframe it took to make ... i expected more.

Please continue your artwork as its very detailed/accurate to the subject you draw and I enjoy it.

Last edited:

bodesack

Dec 1, 2018
this game is awesome, figured out how to fuck all three girls.
it's free roam, but you can't just freely fuck them. there's no gallery of fuck scenes. ir'a a major miss by the creator

undead2

Jun 4, 2017
yeah.... that won't happen. :p
I'm NOT an annimator. As for more contant: this took us 2 years ( ok with almost 1 year of hiatus due to life getting in the way ), there something like 395 pages and 2300 individuals assets... if anything our next games should be a lot more streamlined to hopefully have them out a lot earlyer

but games arent my only productions, I draw pinups and comic also... I'll never do game only.
That's fine dude! Congratulations! You did a nice and hard work.
But good stuff calls for more good stuff! :p

Reactions: Ryohky and Fuckit

goodgirl

Oct 31, 2018

View attachment 186839

Overview:

A direct sequel to , BvsB2 follows Bronx's attempt to get himself a second mate.
The game is very focused on the action, taking place in the span of a single friendly date night between Fox (the already broken redhead) and Elisa (the brunette).​

Updated: 2018/11/28
Developer: (artist and writer) - (coder)
Censorship: none
Version: Final Version (but there could be a bug-fixed release in the future)
OS: Linux; Mac; Windows (an Android version should be released on December 5th)
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Windows: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

Password:
Hi plss fileboom or zippyshare on walkthrough coz megashare doesn't seems to open

Reactions: Muliu
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes