VN Ren'Py Completed Beast vs Bitch 2, Gargoyles, Date Night [Alx & Khronos]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I only get error reports when I try the console commands given her.

Anybody figured out a way to get the submission of all three girls high enough that a growl makes makes them willing to join you on the floor?

I think I managed everything else, unless there's a way to fuck all girls at the same time, not just Fox or Elisa.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Just increase the time available as I and other have posted and alternate growl and yapping for a while. Then play mucis, jump on back and play fight and defeat, from then they will submit when you growl

reptoider

Aug 11, 2018
Just increase the time available as I and other have posted
Man, but this is problem! Some guys here also said, that codes are not working! Look, i've tried some times to activate code for increasing TIME (used that form: TIME._dayLenghtInHours = XXX, where XXX - hours...). I've used options.rpy from this forum and console worked (help, clear, etc) even worked TIME._currentHour, but changing hours didn't! Why?!

P.S. Anyway - great game from the great creators!

LeftCoastSex

Oct 27, 2018
This game was promised back in February. I am seriously disappointed with what we got. I have since dropped my Patreon support and urge everyone else to do the same. Do not support developers who can't keep a posted schedule. Deadlines are deadlines fir a reason. You either release it on time or you're dead. Try joining any game studio and whine about being sick or not having your life together. You would find yourself jobless within a week. I refuse to support such incompetent laziness and you all should do the same. Withdraw your Patreon support to the guy who said "Fuckit" to everything including his supporters.

Reactions: Ryohky and nissan

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Can someone please write walkthrough for "The gargoyle Warrior"? I don't know how to get high enough dominance before turn 27 to get that ending (you need to wear necklace before that, you can't wear it after).

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone know what changing the TV to the Lezdom does?
It raise their submission / your dominance ... and it is repeateble

Can someone please write walkthrough for "The gargoyle Warrior"? I don't know how to get high enough dominance before turn 27 to get that ending (you need to wear necklace before that, you can't wear it after).
Growl atleast 5 time, playfight with Fox, Submission hold, you can also repete the TV cycle a few times... all good way to raize your dominance.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Fuckit

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
Does anybody know how to get thouse toys from bookshelf? i already brake my mind trying to do it (((
they are not in the game... that was planed but got abandoned at some point because it was too similar to the 1rst game. this is why I came up with spinning the bottle and using it as a sez toy instead.
I didn't know the assets where still in the build :p

krin228

Dec 3, 2018
they are not in the game... that was planed but got abandoned at some point because it was too similar to the 1rst game. this is why I came up with spinning the bottle and using it as a sez toy instead.
I didn't know the assets where still in the build :p
ohhhhh crap(

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The MC is a dog like gargoyle (on all fours, behaves like a dog). And said MC can get togheter with two human girls and one gargoyle girl.
I guess the point is the female characters consider the gargoyle more as a dog than anything else.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
as the first game, I'm finding this game archaic. Anyone have a guide? Much better though, I got a few different endings without having to randomly click things. I reccomend a stat window for the next game so I can see what my actions do.

Reactions: cg3985
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes