a84a10a5

Nov 10, 2017
go to the slaver port ship, there pay the slavers to go to the Main city's slaver district, or don't pay and go there as a slave
Glad to see the developer responded to the question
This is a very developmental game
Regarding this quest, I still can’t find where to find the shrine in the slave area.
If it's convenient, can you provide a screenshot of shrine? Thank you.

dognil

Feb 24, 2022
Regarding this quest, I still can’t find where to find the shrine in the slave area.
i have talk to him in discord for a while but this quetion he didn't answer yet.

Reactions: a84a10a5

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
being slave is loop. you fight 3 times after that they lock you up to the machine. this game is full of shit.
I will make the escape easier in the future, for now, avoid recovering to much energy (below 70) and they will not use the machine, then win a few fights and you should be set free.

Also I nerved the Energydrain a little bit for 0.1.2.9, maybe that will also help a little.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
BeasthunterUniverse
Hello there!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I started testing a new version of the game, I’m already lvl 15. You gain very little experience for killing mobs; it is much more profitable to farm gold and buy an experience potion.

I've tested different weapons and I really like the brawler build, however I really miss strong charged attacks with regular weapons, could you add them to the game for bare hands? Also brawler has very little damage, the problem is that we can improve it only with skills, but this is not enough, could you add special armor, weapons, an enchant to armor for attacks with your bare hands? Btw, it would be great to slightly increase the attack speed and poise damage.

We need more passive abilities: that increase stamina and health regeneration like some enemies. Cuz constantly using spells to heal when I have a melee fighter build is not very good. Yeah, we have adrenalin and fighting spirit, but it's not enough.

So, the last thing I miss most in the game is a system similar to fortified stun resist, only for erotic and sex attacks, when enemies attack you in battle. I understand that it's part of the gameplay, but when you're constantly fighting and killing enemies, and then in the heat of battle, someone grabs you and you have to waste stamina to defend, it's not much fun. This is a very controversial topic, but it would be nice to give each player the opportunity to solve this issue in different ways. At the very least, you can add a separate parameter in the settings for the frequency and number of such attacks. In the end, with similar gameplay, it makes sense to make settings that allow you to customize the games or even make a regular version of the game, without nsfw content, with settings for streamer edition and etc.

In addition, there are bugs when a blindford is put on your character, even after you take it off, you still have the effect and have to restart the game. Btw, even from the very first version, when you released it to the public. I was very annoyed that the sex scenes were very long, we couldn’t skip them, increase the animation speed, and other settings. Therefore, a lot of time is wasted, especially when you have already watched the same scenes a thousand times, it kills me, literally. I have to close the game and do other things until the sex animation ends. I really hope that you will come up with something about this problem in the near future.

There are also many other problems, bugs and my comment is more like a small review and a list of wishes and problems that need to be fixed, but this is the problems that worries me mostly. I still have a lot of ideas and thoughts, cuz I am a developer myself and I understand that we need to do everything gradually and bring each task and element to the end and then move on to other tasks, however, I rarely write comments, especially with so much text, but I really like your project since the first version and I believe in your future success! That's all for now, good luck with your game development!
Hey, thanks for the feedback, yeah I added the Xp potions for that exact reason, currently my idea is to obviously add stronger mobs soon and also have a misson type that increases all mobs strenght but also loot and Xp gain.

charged attacks for bare hands, not a bad idea at all, I put it on the list!
For more boosts etc. there is still a lot planed, combat is still not complete after all.

For the passive abilities, there is one Spell to recover health over time and also a potion you can craft for Stamina recovery, but for sure more items/Spells/Skills will be added over time.

I had a skill in mind for stronger struggling, making a frequency parameter is also an idea, would require me to rework the combat a little bit tho, so would do that only at some point later. (Settings to customize the gaming experience are planed)

Some animations are speed up for the next build and eventually I will add a "Speed up/down" input for the player, most likely in one of the next few builds.

Thanks a lot and again thanks for the feedback, also wishing you good luck for your own projects!

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
I also have run into the problem of not being able to unequip anything. Hovering over an item and pressing X makes a sound but nothing actually changes at all. Why you wouldn't just make unequip one of the click menu options is kinda beyond me. Hovering and then pressing a keyboard key is very unintuitive.
you have to do that in the Equipment menu, not the inventory.

Yeah I will make some changes to this system eventually

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
hey, this is the Shrine, interact with it and pick the Extract energy option, then go back to the Priestess same way you did with other spells.....and just a important hint, the quest ends there for the moment, so it does not update the Quest any further, that might confuse you

Reactions: a84a10a5

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Does this game have pregnancy content of any kind?
currently it's extremly limited, if you lose to the Scorpion at the bottom of the Cave system you will wake up trapped in his Web and be pregnent, there are birthing animations if you don't struggle out in time and the eggs then turn into more Scorpions that grow big over time.

Currently thats the only pregnancy content, or running around with a big belly in case you escape while still pregnant, in that case the doctors office can help tho.

Reactions: edhorren

Scoutling

Feb 7, 2022
currently it's extremly limited, if you lose to the Scorpion at the bottom of the Cave system you will wake up trapped in his Web and be pregnent, there are birthing animations if you don't struggle out in time and the eggs then turn into more Scorpions that grow big over time.

Currently thats the only pregnancy content, or running around with a big belly in case you escape while still pregnant, in that case the doctors office can help tho.
Thanks for the info.

Dreyven

Jan 16, 2018
There definitely needs to be a button to skip ahead in animations. Some of them take literally 5 real time minutes which is an issue.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a little problem. Could I ask for help? My internet connection is so poor, so I downloaded the game divided into 3 parts. And here is the source of the problem. I managed to separate the first part, but when I try to separate the second part, I get an error. When trying to extract all of them at once, it also stops after extracting 3/4 of the contents with an error message. Has anyone encountered this and know how to deal with it?

Edit: I did it. How to do it ?. Make sure you select all three parts of the file, when unpacking you should see that their common size is 14,000 MB. I probably didn't mark one of the parts earlier.

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
The concept of the game is interesting, the world has its own unique character and the lighting and terrain at times look really picturesque, making you want to explore the land. The world can surprise you (the beam in the barn that attaches you to the machine), the vastness of the open space (you can explore it). Kudos to the developer for this. Now mainly the minuses, the game is terribly bugged. Of course, there is a lot of content, many possibilities, many lines of code, many places for errors. I don't know about optimization, but my computer, which is generally of average quality, was heating up like crazy while I was playing it, even though I didn't have many enemies on the screen. The light, although beautiful, sometimes penetrates the mountains, which slightly spoils the atmosphere for outdoor activities. And, above all, bugs and some aspects of the game (mainly the arena). When I finally managed to open the lock and entered this ******* bandit castle, I was discovered almost immediately. They weren't a problem so I got rid of them immediately. But then I couldn't pick up the key xD. So I started looking on the Internet what I was doing wrong until I heard the sounds of fighting (I left the game on) so when I came back this is what I saw XDDD.

There were a few of them and the game was lagging terribly, so I started cleaning up. They weren't hard to defeat (I had a good character build). I fought with them all night long because for a moment I thought - "there's no way more can fit in this fort" and it ended with probably 400-500 people (>150 bandits were in the queue at the beginning, then I calculated that after 10 seconds the 7-8 enemies, and because 1 s corresponds to 1 minute during the game and I fought from ~8 p.m. to 8 a.m., which gives 12 hours of game time to 720 s, and for 10 s about 8 enemies, which gives a result of ~560), died that night. I did the world a favor by getting rid of so many bandits and at the same time I think I discovered their capital xD. The best thing is that I would have fought longer if it weren't for the fact that while trying to document the fight by taking screenshots, I got pinned and ended up in the arena.
I read from the discord that this level can only be completed by sneaking, maybe that's why I couldn't pick up the key. Even though it was a bug, it was the best fight I had and I had a lot of fun. And then came the slave arena and the fun was over. The fights are unbalanced - a defenseless heroine with 2/10 HP and 1/9 stamina versus a whale monster, I wonder how it could have ended. You can either try to kill him by doing acrobatics for hours, but be defeated. Then it was even better - I managed to win 2 rounds and got a gun in my hand! And then despite having full stats except mana, I ended up in a milking machine and had 1/10 stats again. The arena is terribly unfair and impossible to complete. I say this deliberately because it was the bug in the arena that ended my game, even though I defeated it, the monster's animation continued to play in the heroine's cell.

Turning the game off and on resulted in the character not moving. And you can't do anything, it would be nice if there was a save system for bugs that force you to start from the beginning. During the arena fights, even after removing the blindfold, the view was still limited...
I enjoyed playing it, as I said, great concept and potential, but now I will come back to this game in a year or two.

Oh, I'll just forget about it! I read a bit on the forums and realized that many of us had problems with the lock to the slavers' stronghold. Me too. The hint is poorly worded. What's the best way to open a lock? Gradually, i.e. first start turning one wheel and click "check" - if you hear a pleasant opening sound, it means that the wheel is correct. Then we move on to the next one and so on until the end. I understood the hint from the game to mean that I had to create an opening sound with a different key, and these keys should complement each other and create one common sound.

2.80 star(s) 10 Votes