fabbemannen

Apr 22, 2020
This looks like something I'd enjoy...sometime in the future. Definitely keeping an eye on this, good luck op!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Hey, can you not interact with owner and pole at all?
try standing at the platform and look at the pole, press E to interact,sometimes the interact Symbol dissapears but it should still work, if interaction does not work at all thats a new bug. Let me know if interaction works.
I can interact with Innkeeper but pole interaction doesn't always work and Innkeeper dialogue is just asking to quit contract, see contract etc....

Pole interaction when I get it to work she just gets up and does the dance but beyond that I've not been able to trigger the special events.

In terms of pole interact, even if I look same place it just doesn't want to work always. The prompt doesn't come and I am unable to get on the pole, it stays like that until I restart the game.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
I can interact with Innkeeper but pole interaction doesn't always work and Innkeeper dialogue is just asking to quit contract, see contract etc....

Pole interaction when I get it to work she just gets up and does the dance but beyond that I've not been able to trigger the special events.

In terms of pole interact, even if I look same place it just doesn't want to work always. The prompt doesn't come and I am unable to get on the pole, it stays like that until I restart the game.
Hey, I fixed the issue with the symbol disapearing.
In theory the interaction works without the symbol, the symbol is just hidden/visible.
The chance for a special event was about 20% if I remember correctly, so with bad/or good luck you can dance many times without a special event.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
The game is good in itself, I like it, but it turns out that there are 2 problems that I find with the game, the first is that it does not have a translation into Spanish, it is important to have it for many players like me, we are Spanish speakers and not many of us know how to read English , it's complicated since I have to use the google translator, the second problem or bug that I found in the game, is that when I'm talking to the owner of the bar, I ask if there is a special job or something like that, and then an event where call the guards and then i appear in a dungeon, the problem is here, when he loads the dungeon map, there is a wall. that prevents me from seeing the scene that is about to come out, and I have tried to press any key on my keyboard and I can't find how to put it in free camera since the wall prevents me from seeing my character and the scene, so money is also complicated since I have I have to dance and it goes up very little, I have to be quiet for an hour without canceling the dance and having the money costs a lot like that and the truth is that I am impatient, is there a solution for all this that I just wrote? Here I leave the capture where the wall leaves me without seeing my character Captura de pantalla (138).png

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Hey, I fixed the issue with the symbol disapearing.
In theory the interaction works without the symbol, the symbol is just hidden/visible.
The chance for a special event was about 20% if I remember correctly, so with bad/or good luck you can dance many times without a special event.
How does the dance work, do you have to stay dancing for x period of time or do you just interact and then get off and each time you interact with it you trigger the 20% chance?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
How does the dance work, do you have to stay dancing for x period of time or do you just interact and then get off and each time you interact with it you trigger the 20% chance?
I wrote a comment above where I say that, you can get very impatient waiting for you to win that little money that goes up when your character is dancing, honestly I was playing and I literally have -4000 money, and with the little money that the dance gives you and time that I have I have to wait sitting down for all that to go down, it's a long time, and I'm not going to stay watching how the character dances a little and that's it, the money grows very little, if there is another way to earn money in the game, I don't know maybe or there is another way, but I did not play again, until I wait for the answer to the problem I found

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
I wrote a comment above where I say that, you can get very impatient waiting for you to win that little money that goes up when your character is dancing, honestly I was playing and I literally have -4000 money, and with the little money that the dance gives you and time that I have I have to wait sitting down for all that to go down, it's a long time, and I'm not going to stay watching how the character dances a little and that's it, the money grows very little, if there is another way to earn money in the game, I don't know maybe or there is another way, but I did not play again, until I wait for the answer to the problem I found
Hey, try restarting the game (delete the old save)
Get the house for 500Z,pay 200Z fee, go to the mission board right next to the market place. If you go close enough, a dialogue will begin, there you can accept missions.With the starter gear, all misions from Level 1 are really easy, you can also repeat the same quest to make extra money. Level 2 quests are also doable, buy some extra health potions and keep your health up.
Level 3 quests are difficult, and the monster have many health points + big damage.
I recomment to not fight the Kraken until you have the strongest equipment.

Also, accept all collection quests, you can do them while running thru the world and make a extra 1000Z just by collecting items.

Missions are the best way to make money, so make sure you always have some spare money to buy a new weapon after losing your equipment.

Also, try to not get arrested, once you lose your stuff and you are in big debt it is really difficult to come back from that, I change that for the next build (unarmed combat / loan system / rework city rules etc.)

also, there was a bug that made people lose extra money on house 2, I fixed that in 0.1.2fix.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

Kendis

Jul 28, 2020
So far, there is nothing to do in the game, but something interesting can turn out

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hey, try restarting the game (delete the old save)
Get the house for 500Z,pay 200Z fee, go to the mission board right next to the market place. If you go close enough, a dialogue will begin, there you can accept missions.With the starter gear, all misions from Level 1 are really easy, you can also repeat the same quest to make extra money. Level 2 quests are also doable, buy some extra health potions and keep your health up.
Level 3 quests are difficult, and the monster have many health points + big damage.
I recomment to not fight the Kraken until you have the strongest equipment.

Also, accept all collection quests, you can do them while running thru the world and make a extra 1000Z just by collecting items.

Missions are the best way to make money, so make sure you always have some spare money to buy a new weapon after losing your equipment.

Also, try to not get arrested, once you lose your stuff and you are in big debt it is really difficult to come back from that, I change that for the next build (unarmed combat / loan system / rework city rules etc.)

also, there was a bug that made people lose extra money on house 2, I fixed that in 0.1.2fix.
Will the language be implemented in Spanish? is that the truth is that I feel very lost in the game if I don't know what I should do :c and I don't know how to delete the save I have either

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Looks good but many things don't work. I didn't read everything but saw that most are mentioned. One from me - when arguing with the inn owner about the contract I choose "I'm not your slave" option the he calls the guards then I choose "ehh" option - guessing there is a punishment/torture scene going on behind the rock that is in front of the camera. That's all I see, a rock texture.

Also, you already have a few gathering quests - save feature should be next on your list. And the dialogue mechanics are very slow.
The same happens to me!! literally that rock wall doesn't let me see anything

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Pretty cool game. I like the idea you got going for it, what with the 'dark souls' inspiration for the gameplay and main UI.
Hopefully your project doesn't lose steam and ends up abandoned, it could be another great one like The Last Barbarian.

Reactions: str8up

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Pretty cool game. I like the idea you got going for it, what with the 'dark souls' inspiration for the gameplay and main UI.
Hopefully your project doesn't lose steam and ends up abandoned, it could be another great one like The Last Barbarian.
One question... do you know how I start the game from 0? How do I delete the save that I have in the game, I want to play but I don't know how to do it

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes