BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 2117736
Happened when I got respawned. There's a player model down here too, besides my actual character. I fell past it.
The specific area was the forest one behind the houses, with the wasps.
Maybe you could add an emergency teleport or something, in case another fall through the world glitch happens later on, or a player gets stuck somewhere.

Side note, i have managed to get myself stuck, but using the magic spell for ground pound, I got free.

Update: I left it running while typing this reply, and I apparently fell so far that the game is now broken entirely. Can't even access pause menu, the day and time are blank, i don't see the character anymore and the minimap says "minimap waiting for Mapview"

Sorry for rambling, it's my first time posting on here.
Hey, an emergency button is not needed, the problem is already fixed for the next build and happend because I changed a few settings and missed a few things while doing so ^^

About the game getting broken entirely, that should also not happen again since the Player can not fall thru the map anymore in any levels ^^

You can always go and delete the save file to restart again ( C:\Users(Username)\AppData\Local\Beasthunter2\Saved ),
the next build will have a "New game" function :)

Reactions: edhorren

AlienTime

Oct 16, 2018
4. that is already fixed for the next Version
So, if you don't have a 'save spot' like the strip club, or one of the houses, and you proceed to go to the levels that include 'beasts' or monsters, after dying you will indeed spawn under the map. After restarting the game, the save will be overwritten, and in my case, you'd have to start fresh, all over again.

Also, if possible, not a requirement this early, optional (kind of a late feature, not necessary); if you could make a way to crossgrade saves where they 'work' (overwrite a default generated save) when updating (replacing the game with) to a newer version, that would be swell.

Other than these two things (first one is really the only important issue to date), keep up the great work!

ImpossiblePie

Mar 27, 2020
after prison the energy is low, energy recovers every hour and when resting at a bonfire, health and stamina are both influenced by the energy
i try it and yep it work, do resting at bone fire and just walking around gain same energy? and for resting, do i just click 1 time or do i click it several time every hours in game?

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
Prity much most the brothels scenes are unaligned its weird and it looks like they humping air.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
My save ended up being botched trying to do the Sea Creatures quest, was there some sort of Defeat condition specifically in the beach area because of the Slavers? Ended up dying from one of the Young Krakens now I ended up enslaved instead of returning to the house.

Was that intended in some way? Cause there doesn't seem to be anyway to leave the Desert Port and Coliseum and perma-stuck there.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

testry

Sep 18, 2017
is there a walkthrough? I can't find the dark forest for a quest and most enemies kill me before I see if they are part of quests or not.
Also, do you level up? Or is only the armor helping out?

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<
Apr 19, 2020
Clothes destruction added? That's like adding a stamina bar to a racing game. Not applicable. It's not even legal for women (except the bartender, evidently) to wear clothes in this game.

And a surrender system? Aren't you robbed blind when you are defeated? Who would ever choose to delete their inventory just to see a quick blowy?

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
is there a map function? I am trying to find drak forest
will be available in the next build, to find the dark forest, go past the expensive house, and in the next enviroment take the left path until you reach the next enviroment

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes