Limit0815

Jan 2, 2018
im telling you ,i cant fiind it were the save are,verry strange.
appdata could be a hidden folder with you. just use the search function "beasthunter2"
so it should be easy to find

I then put a link from the save folder in the game files so I didn't have to keep looking for them

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
first ,there is no save file in local C:,seccond this game it save automaticly,and if you want to restart ,no option to new game,this developer must be deleted from this site,it not worth a cent,and plus many bugs.
If you are going to the trouble of shitting on a developer for errors on your part, then at least go to the trouble of proofreading your own post so it doesn't come out with no proper punctuation, no proper capitalization, run-on sentences, and bad spelling.

Even if you were making a valid point (and you are not), your credibility is immediately trashed by such lazy writing.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
True, there is no save button, the game saves automatically, not the best choice, but still something. the game is in the initial phase, so you don't expect a bug-free game yet. what is there so far is a good start.

If you want to delete the saves, then search for:
C:\Users\(Username)\AppData\Local\Beasthunter2\Saved
hey,
I already implemented a "new game" option for the next build, it should have been there earlier I admit :)
Thanks for the support!

Reactions: ekg86 and Limit0815

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
All good, when can we expect an update? And at what intervals are updates planned? (approximate information would suffice)
there will be a new build on Patreon really soon, 1-2 weeks. then later a public build.

I have plans to release new build every month, but right now it's not possible with the limited time I have for development.
So maybe 1 build every 2 months, sometimes more sometimes less. Often I find new content I want to add before a release etc. adding more time ^^

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
how to optimize graphic ingame, it's raising more temperature of CPU, GPU & HARD DISK

what should I do

zort125

Mar 25, 2018
First: thx, great work. As well, interesting to see another system than renpy and unity.

I've got a basic question:
Is there a way to reset the guards' anger-level? I am one of the accidentially-punching-guys.
So I tried to cross the bridge at the strip club and punched the guard, got to prison, was humiliated and got out. I went to the general, aborted talking, and punched him during this process. ^^
guards got angry, jail again, humiliation, got out, used the only way possible.... and ended up at the speech from the general, where all the guards beat me up instantly. This time I did not do anything, as far as I know.

Furthermore: during training in prison.... while giving a BJ, if I press X (key for spells, as far as I know), the scene interrupted and the guard froze. The other ones tried to attack. I bugged the second one and the first one got free. After kicking the second one a few times, the scene ended.
Is this supposed to work this way?

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
First: thx, great work. As well, interesting to see another system than renpy and unity.

I've got a basic question:
Is there a way to reset the guards' anger-level? I am one of the accidentially-punching-guys.
So I tried to cross the bridge at the strip club and punched the guard, got to prison, was humiliated and got out. I went to the general, aborted talking, and punched him during this process. ^^
guards got angry, jail again, humiliation, got out, used the only way possible.... and ended up at the speech from the general, where all the guards beat me up instantly. This time I did not do anything, as far as I know.

Furthermore: during training in prison.... while giving a BJ, if I press X (key for spells, as far as I know), the scene interrupted and the guard froze. The other ones tried to attack. I bugged the second one and the first one got free. After kicking the second one a few times, the scene ended.
Is this supposed to work this way?
Hey,

Guards attack under a few different conditions, attack them, wearing weapon/Armor in the main area(after bridge), or when owing money to the town (negativ money). System is just a prototype for now and will still have changes/additions later.

Well, no it is not supossed to happen :D
I guess the usage of spells breaks the system at that point, I will take a look at it later.
Normally, only the struggle mechanic should work (spacebar). the entire scene ends after a certain amount of time has passed, that part is normal again ^^

zort125

Mar 25, 2018
Hey,

Guards attack under a few different conditions, attack them, wearing weapon/Armor in the main area(after bridge), or when owing money to the town (negativ money). System is just a prototype for now and will still have changes/additions later.

Well, no it is not supossed to happen :D
I guess the usage of spells breaks the system at that point, I will take a look at it later.
Normally, only the struggle mechanic should work (spacebar). the entire scene ends after a certain amount of time has passed, that part is normal again ^^
thx for your quick response.
I had 1/3 armor on, so this might be the reason for the attack.
I will try to recreate the prison scene tomorrow, need to sllep by now

Jan 14, 2020
Why? Because its been nine days since the dev posted here about it? You must be a real n00b here if you think that ten days of silence = dead project.
dunno bro... I don't remember when was this game was last updated.. and the dev said he's gonna come up with an update within a week or two and it's been forever since he said that and no update. so I can't relate what you mean by a real n00b.

Reactions: Maz4r and XPALMEROX

Epicpandaninja

Jul 11, 2022
dunno bro... I don't remember when was this game was last updated.. and the dev said he's gonna come up with an update within a week or two and it's been forever since he said that and no update. so I can't relate what you mean by a real n00b.
He's just run into a few bugs is all, nothing serious but it delayed the release of the next update

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes