Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
Ok, so some criticisms for version 0.1.2.5:

The lack of a manual save system (I'm assuming this is already on the radar for a later release, that or I'm missing something in the early game)
Constant clipping through the map, 1st time launch I was falling into bottomless void and every respawn so far has had same issue
Unclear which enemies will do H attacks/grabs and which ones won't (could be fixed with a ingame beastiary/codex with encountered enemies stating that they have an attack, that or have some icon next to their health bars indicating they can/cant do animations)
Spotty minimap, though honestly this is probably just an issue of where the game is in development
No way to initiate h attacks/grabs, again probably just an issue as to how far into development the game is

Honestly my only major gripe, out of all of these, is the lack of a manual save system, which again I'm certain is just because of how early this version of the game is.

Tcf2

Jul 17, 2017
I srsly cannot get the controls to show it says press the * key but like, i need to press shift + 8 for that and it still doesnt show

Waldozone

Nov 17, 2018
My game is stuck in this loop when I try to start the game. Even if I Uninstall the game and install it on a other Disk it still gets stuck everytime I press start. Looks like this... Beasthunter 2.JPG

I have been trying to find and remove the save file but cant find it. Anyone got any tips?

Reactions: Damian888

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well do this,press window +R,then write appdata,go to local,and i think there should be the file.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I srsly cannot get the controls to show it says press the * key but like, i need to press shift + 8 for that and it still doesnt show
Neither can I.
BeasthunterUniverse Would you mind pointing out the location(relative to other keys which aren't depending on your locale)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes