RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
So, what do we get, animo just let out a puzzle for 5 minutes and that's it? And didn't post anything else? Like the release date, or what version of the game it was (intentionally cut down and buggy lol, or is that what they have now?)

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
So, what do we get, animo just let out a puzzle for 5 minutes and that's it? And didn't post anything else? Like the release date, or what version of the game it was (intentionally cut down and buggy lol, or is that what they have now?)
No,the first version with 2 maps and lots of sex scenes is ready,they are polishing it now and promising realease in this month but idk

Reactions: RodFo

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
What the fuck are these body proportions lmao. Maybe I'm the weird onw here, but do people really enjoy having walking blobs for a character that barely looks human?
Don't worry, the final version will have a slider (I hope) that will change the proportions as you like. Here's a test of this feature -

Reactions: LikkerdySplit

anon513

Apr 24, 2017
Don't worry, the final version will have a slider (I hope) that will change the proportions as you like. Here's a test of this feature - Mega
Just downloaded the game. You are correct about tits, there are few sliders for them. Though I still get uncanny vibes knowing that people don't bend both knees while standing.

Also maybe it is just the impression from the first location, but even with all the Unreal special effects turned off, I think the 3 years old looked clearer compared to the vaseline smudged mess I'm getting on my screen and her hair wasn't as buggy.

• Sad
Reactions: Dim342

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Found some secrets in this teaser.
1.If you take the box from the table in the second room, throw it above the broken column and go to the wreckage on the right from the column you can jump on it, somewhere in the middle just press LMB and if you are lucky the box will place itself on or above the broken things and you can climb it going to a secret location. There is a skeleton behind it with a comics and if you jump into the well you can find the secret clothing and another comics.
2. In the last room with the totem, behind it there is a entrance where nothing is placed. In the end of it on the right is a closed door and a small passage with a wheel and a lamp. You can notice that the wheel is hold in place with two wood planks, if you manage to crouch inside the planks will break and the wheel will turn. It does nothing for me, but maybe someone can find an application

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
Found some secrets in this teaser.
1.If you take the box from the table in the second room, throw it above the broken column and go to the wreckage on the right from the column you can jump on it, somewhere in the middle just press LMB and if you are lucky the box will place itself on or above the broken things and you can climb it going to a secret location. There is a skeleton behind it with a comics and if you jump into the well you can find the secret clothing and another comics.
2. In the last room with the totem, behind it there is a entrance where nothing is placed. In the end of it on the right is a closed door and a small passage with a wheel and a lamp. You can notice that the wheel is hold in place with two wood planks, if you manage to crouch inside the planks will break and the wheel will turn. It does nothing for me, but maybe someone can find an application
Can you show a screenshot of where the box should be placed? I can't place it even after trying many times.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Can you show a screenshot of where the box should be placed? I can't place it even after trying many times.
I hope this is understandable, sorry for low fps my pc garbo. You jump on the broken columns, jump again and at the peak of your jump drop the box with LMB, with luck it will remain there. Also idk if the link works so tell me if its not

timmy95

Jun 19, 2018
I hope this is understandable, sorry for low fps my pc garbo. You jump on the broken columns, jump again and at the peak of your jump drop the box with LMB, with luck it will remain there. Also idk if the link works so tell me if its not

Google Drive
Thanks that was helpful, I managed to do it.

Reactions: Astrel
4.50 star(s) 59 Votes