OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
LOTS of bugs. Clothing made a boob disappear. Puzzles "lose" the mouse after they are solved. (Windows key to fix it.) Voice actress misspoke a line and/or subtitles were off. And so on.

Also, that's a LOT of piss/poop content and references. I get that some people like that sort of thing, but...that's a very small niche to be hammering on this hard.

All in all, my enthusiasm for this project has died down in a hurry.

Reactions: Ikarus45

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
So, I found a with all the previews of the game, and it's supposed to be a top product. The most important thing is that Animopron already has almost the whole game ready, and these delays he made are not made to finish 50% of the game and release the final version in 2 years.

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
LOTS of bugs. Clothing made a boob disappear. Puzzles "lose" the mouse after they are solved. (Windows key to fix it.) Voice actress misspoke a line and/or subtitles were off. And so on.

Also, that's a LOT of piss/poop content and references. I get that some people like that sort of thing, but...that's a very small niche to be hammering on this hard.

All in all, my enthusiasm for this project has died down in a hurry.
Wait, there's scat content? Where?

zhpaty

Jan 22, 2018
I guess there will be a VR feature somehow. Because when I launch the teaser, it automatically launches the Steam VR.

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
So, I found a folder with all the previews of the game, and it's supposed to be a top product. The most important thing is that Animopron already has almost the whole game ready, and these delays he made are not made to finish 50% of the game and release the final version in 2 years.
I'm sorry but that doesn't prove that the game is fully done, that's just testing animations, testing systems and so on...

Reactions: Horny_Baum

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I'm sorry but that doesn't prove that the game is fully done, that's just testing animations, testing systems and so on...
This doesnt,but I watched all game posts at his Subscribestar. Physics animations sex scenes are all done and ready. Mechanics of the game are done and tested. Various locations are done. Just bugfixing and small stuff remains

Pistolera

Jun 14, 2021
There are many cultural objects with similar themes in the world and this does not shock anyone. For example:

As for the scat content, I did not find it in the game.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes