Oct 22, 2018
I hope that to attract attention to the game you will release several updates. There are many cases on the site when after version 0.1 the game is abandoned for half a year or at all.

Reactions: RavenBG

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
More content in this thread than the fucking game, and I didn't need to waste half hour or so to download it. Thanks bois.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Goddamnit Animo, if you were gonna share the intial dungeon at least you could've deleted everything beyond it or even nail down the controls highlighted to correspond to actual controls, it feels like tech-demo than a teaser..

I hope it doesn't mirror the video releases because we're still gonna be here waitin' for alpha/beta release in a year.

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
I like animoprons animation skills, I just don't like the giant proportioned ass/boobs. I hope there's a model slider option

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
I like animoprons animation skills, I just don't like the giant proportioned ass/boobs. I hope there's a model slider option
There's a slider for exaggerated proportions(thinner waist-shoulders, thiccer boob-ass-thighs-hips) and boob slider so you can play around with size and shape, but not for ass(so far).

But considering a slider can affect it it wouldn't surprise me if it is included later on if there's enough demand for seperate slider, there's hope for future possibilities.

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes