Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
beyond the last room with the 4 levers there is a room with another door and a hole in the wall, If you jump and press x to ragdoll into the hole you break some rope that makes a large stone wheel turn and make the sound like a door is opening but the door does not open.

Im guessing that this is something you will shoot with the bow in the full game later on but I really like rolling around in the ragdoll mode with x I hope he doesnt remove it

Reactions: Snowen

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020
I gotta admit, even though he probably chopped the code up into oblivion in order to make this teaser, it run pretty good even on my ancient machine. Surely the full version will be good.

elramas

May 2, 2020
Has animo posted anything about the next teaser or release with actual content? it's a decent basis, but his posts already said that mocap was being wrapped up, and that was quite some months ago, im interested on supporting just for the sake of getting updates, but i need to know this first

Pablo3scobar

Jul 24, 2019
But bug detected.
When u read the Letter and Press "ESC" then the mouse is stuck and u can't close the letter

magfan2255

May 28, 2020
Teaser... 7.7GB... Are her tits 6.9GB and the rest is the game? Because that's the only explenation I can think of
the whole map beyond the ruins is rendered. if you have a potato pc then upon starting the game the ruin floors do not get rendered and when you go ahead you drop below the floor and thats how i explored the whole island.

Daifuzuki

Apr 30, 2022
I've done some datamining using Fmodel and there are enemy assets in the game files, they just arent being used yet.
Raptor and Mummy, funnily enough theres also a dickgirl version of the MC in there too lmao.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
the whole map beyond the ruins is rendered. if you have a potato pc then upon starting the game the ruin floors do not get rendered and when you go ahead you drop below the floor and thats how i explored the whole island.
damn you

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes