yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-Teaser
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
this look very nice game ... but I hope wont wait 3 or more year to be in good version to enjoy and not like many get abandoned

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Well at least it promises to be less dreary than the actual games - I mean if you get bored here you can zoom onto Lara's winking butthole and chill for a while :KEK:

Reactions: Dim342

Ple Bo

Jun 3, 2020
There is a trailer for AnimoPron's game here.
I think Animo's been working on it for like a year? Like after its Breaking The Quiet video.
Found in the comments
"this concept is over five years old (early video posted on his page)
shelved twice in that time for other projects (Lara/Horse & BTQ)
returned to "active development" May 2022
claims to have motion capture tech with models in game (despite trailer looking exactly like BTQ render and styling)
took six months to produce the trailer let alone announce it's final name
Q1 2023 (Jan-Mar) release does NOT state "what" is being released despite hundreds asking within money support page (ie demo/chapter release/playable character(s)/featured monsters...)"

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
are there still fetishes for large bodies, improbable breasts and buttocks that are impossible in real life and that aren't confronted with gravity and the laws of physics? shit, I must be too old and embittered.
from the images, it looks like breast size is customizable (some of them it's massive, others it's normal-sized), i'd assume the same for the ass.

elramas

May 2, 2020
someone has a gallery of the gifs animo posted in his website? they got taken down and it was the only site to get them

Reactions: Xill

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
found a bug, if u open the menu screen (ESC) while being in the inventory (I) the cursor seem to dissapear.
The cursor is hidden but still has inputs. You need to click the x in the top right to get it back properly, which is much easier if you can tab out due to having a large monitor or multimonitor setup.

Reactions: Jonathan0009
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes