Dead Endv1

Feb 19, 2019
Crouch does work it's just mapped to alt, not control.

After pulling the lever to get into the final room the costume vanished and I entered a sorta floaty mode 'I could only move slowly and couldn't interact with anything'.

Optimizations are desperately needed.

VernierLeonel

Jul 11, 2021
had me stuck 5 hours looking into all nice details, especially the ragdoll when pressing X ... i haven't even played the puzzles yet lol
other than small issue with cursor disappearing if you press "esc" in the inventory screen, it's looking like a banger.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
This for some reason reminds me of Haydee but with an open world just like Tomb Raider.

How long the games from this dev are?

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Very interesting demo but sadly there is nothing after the locked door that requires the dildo (quit game) key.

I was able to go past it using UUU and console commands and Its feels it will be a fun ride when done but, right now its just the skeleton of the level with some props. At the end it drops you back to the empty rooms in the last puzzle area.

Blenyz B7

Mar 8, 2022
It looks good, I couldn't test it well since my pc is equal to 2 potatoes, but I hope they do well with the progress, it looks excellent so good Luck(y)

Reactions: Taeri_is_hot

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Thats it...thats the end of this "Teaser" H for Horse if i remember. Man what a boring teaser tho...
Thats what a teaser does, silly. It teases u for more. Here i thought u mfs knew what teaser is after seeing so many of em released for movies n shit.

Reactions: Jeffry7977
4.50 star(s) 57 Votes