O__P

Oct 22, 2022
game I try to play. It works when I download it the first time but when I restart my computer, the save function just makes a buzz sound and doesn't work anymore. All the events proceed as normal, it's just that I can't save my progress.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
If the smallest ass size of this game is a turn-off to you, does that mean you lose interest in any woman that works out? Cus in my country that could only be considered average
Well, perhaps skeleton-ass fetish is a thing

Don't try to enlist me in your sect of big ass lovers ;)

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
My god this game runs like garbage. I can't crouch and half the time when going into the inventory the mouse disappears so I have no choice but to quit the game and start over. Customizing Lara is a pain because there is barely any light on her so you can't see the changes that you're making. All this in just the first 10 minutes. The dev has a lot of fixing to do.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
My god this game runs like garbage. I can't crouch and half the time when going into the inventory the mouse disappears so I have no choice but to quit the game and start over. Customizing Lara is a pain because there is barely any light on her so you can't see the changes that you're making. All this in just the first 10 minutes. The dev has a lot of fixing to do.
Press ALT

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Krizo

Jul 9, 2020
This

Reactions: Luanegla

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
dang this is frustrating can someone tell me is there an H scene? cuz I don't want to repeat that puzzle again because the cursor kept disappearing in the inventory

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes