Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Who even uses torrents?
Maybe EVERY ONE??? :cautious:
Man = STEAM download = torrent, Uplay download= torrent, Ep Games download = TORRENT ...
This is a rough example, but you said such nonsense... Maybe let's go back to the time when people downloaded from file sharing sites like RapidShare? With limited speed... (examle-It’s easier for me to download a movie (in about 10+- minutes) than to suffer and watch it online..._
It’s FAST and CONVENIENT, it’s easier for me to download it in torrent than with the restrictions on file sharing services... Moreover, the torrent uses the speed to the maximum, and file sharing services don’t always make HALF of it -_-
And the problem is not my speed, but the banal restrictions that sometimes the sites themselves create... IN SHORT - torrent = more convenient...
If you buy EVERYTHING, what did you forget on the PIRATE forum?

Last edited:

venom1081

Nov 19, 2017
Man = STEAM download = torrent, Uplay download= torrent, Ep Games download = TORRENT ...
This is a rough example, but you said such nonsense... Maybe let's go back to the time when people downloaded from file sharing sites like RapidShare? With limited speed...
Instead of fighting lets post the torrent link? yeah guys?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
This is a rough example, but you said such nonsense... Maybe let's go back to the time when people downloaded from file sharing sites like RapidShare? With limited speed... (examle-It’s easier for me to download a movie (in about 10+- minutes) than to suffer and watch it online..._
It’s FAST and CONVENIENT, it’s easier for me to download it in torrent than with the restrictions on file sharing services... Moreover, the torrent uses the speed to the maximum, and file sharing services don’t always make HALF of it -_-
And the problem is not my speed, but the banal restrictions that sometimes the sites themselves create... IN SHORT - torrent = more convenient...
Sure, bro, EVERYBODY torrents all day every day torrent, torrent, torrent. Literally every single human being alive today except for me. Fine. But my issue is I paid money for this thing so I very much do not appreciate being fucked around as much as we have been. If I had not paid American cash dollar money, I would not be complaining. But here we have someone making over $2,400 a month and is already behind when they promised a release saying "Feh, honestly I couldn't be fucked to click an upload button today, so I'll get to the MEGA upload when I get to it."

"New release with saves next week"
Next week
"Oh, right, uhm, release in two days."
Two days
"Yeah, tomorrow for sure."
Tomorrow
"Uhhh, here's a link for you to download something else, put this into that, then put that into some other fuckin thing and uhh... Yeah, I guess I'll just let you download the shit normally tomorrow if I feel like it."

And as for torrents faster, the 2 day download time on the torrent I tried begs to differ.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I think SinfulFantasy broken o_O (sorry)
p.s. It seems to me that IF you paid and are not happy with something, you should obviously write to the AUTHOR, but certainly NOT here... -_-
Torrent sharing is faster and more convenient than wasting time on file hosting services + (lately) some of them can simply delete files that won’t last even a DAY -_-

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I think SinfulFantasy broken o_O (sorry)
p.s. It seems to me that IF you paid and are not happy with something, you should obviously write to the AUTHOR, but certainly NOT here... -_-
Simply sharing my experience with those interested in the game. Some people, myself included, use F95 as a means of finding games then move on to support those they like. That's how I came to support projects like Mystic Knight Maya, Too Much Light, etc. So, anyone who found this game through F95 and is considering going to support, it's important that they know what they'd be paying for.

Reactions: wolfkali and Nirano

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Sure, bro, EVERYBODY torrents all day every day torrent, torrent, torrent. Literally every single human being alive today except for me.
You should give it a try, seriously. This is twenty years old technology, dude.

Speaking of downloading from file share sites. Before I found f95 I was tired as hell of dead or so call "premium" links on tons of shitty sites. I use them anyway and I personally love mega, but this particular game I simple can't download directly because of 5 Gb limit and I not that rich to buy subscription.

Second try to attach torrent file, just don't pay attention.

venom1081

Nov 19, 2017
Simply sharing my experience with those interested in the game. Some people, myself included, use F95 as a means of finding games then move on to support those they like. That's how I came to support projects like Mystic Knight Maya, Too Much Light, etc. So, anyone who found this game through F95 and is considering going to support, it's important that they know what they'd be paying for.
After all that fighting... are any of you guys gonna upload the supporter version??? please?

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
"New release with saves next week"
Next week
"Oh, right, uhm, release in two days."
Two days
"Yeah, tomorrow for sure."
Tomorrow
"Uhhh, here's a link for you to download something else, put this into that, then put that into some other fuckin thing and uhh... Yeah, I guess I'll just let you download the shit normally tomorrow if I feel like it."
Exactly this. And I'm just kinda amazed that there are people defending this timeframe just because they had a good wank. Instead of having a proper arranged release dates or at least a fricking Roadmap and removes the image of being such an unprofessional dickhead and adding more commitment, he kept saying 'Oh tomorrow, ble-ble-bleh' with such a bad PR and people actually DEFENDING HIM while he's just doing anything he like.
He maybe good at making high quality animated games and videos but seriously, all of the uncertainty of his release window was an absolute sh*thole
And I AM AMAZED that he dared to release a game without a PROPER SAVE "Oh it's too much work guys, awww my hands cramping up because of these shitty Jake Paul video I use to jerk off, Oh noooo". Even Mystic Knight Maya had a proper save system and many 18+ games with Unreal out there. And he's just like... "No save file, should be good to be released"
It's either Animo were a good actor needed to be cast for Dumb & Dumber 3 or he was specifically born with a genetically modified DNA to be the Perfect Retard
I put a comment asking for a roadmap, only to be deleted by him and kicked out from his discord, what a fucking legend

Last edited:

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Mwahaha. So, first time it crashed on cave parkour, which was never happens to me in v2. Second time I fell under textures on same parkour route, which is, again, was never happens to me in v2. In first ten fucking minutes of playing. Month of hardcore bug fixing, my ass. Most important bug ever, which is "invert mouse" option doesn't working at all, still here. Thank you very much for my headache, moron. And I think I'm done with this garbage.

Save is actually checkpoints save and these checkpoints is very rare. But at least something.

Reactions: Subwoofer08
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes