May 25, 2017
Optimization...

Optimization where you can be told to open a menu, but there's no way to Close that menu?

Optimization where you're told how to crouch to get under things, but the key doesn't work?

Tell us all about that optimization.
You have no idea what the word "optimization" means in terms of video games

Those are code-based bugs

Reactions: Dim342 and Astrel

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
You have no idea what the word "optimization" means in terms of video games

Those are code-based bugs
Honestly it's oversight at most because it means they haven't gone back and changed pop-up description after changing the button to something else, for all we know one of their keyboards had sticky alt due spooge onto keyboard and was stuck permanently and had to change it to something else to not alt-command out constantly :unsure:

Is it annoying? Sure as heck, lack of quality of life improvements, game is in development I can let it slide.
Bug? I personally wouldn't call it a bug.

Bruh
From today's post
Kemono is still going unupdated so I can't even look at the juicy pics or updates :cry:
You have my infinite gratitude. Pls do it moar.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Honestly it's oversight at most because it means they haven't gone back and changed pop-up description after changing the button to something else, for all we know one of their keyboards had sticky alt due spooge onto keyboard and was stuck permanently and had to change it to something else to not alt-command out constantly :unsure:

Is it annoying? Sure as heck, lack of quality of life improvements, game is in development I can let it slide.
Bug? I personally wouldn't call it a bug.

Kemono is still going unupdated so I can't even look at the juicy pics or updates :cry:
You have my infinite gratitude. Pls do it moar.
Ok

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Here's a bunch of Raptor previews, they arent new, as in from the past few days or anything, the Raptor spawn video Astrel posted is the most recent, I decided to sub to his subscribestar this month cause i wanted to check out Animo's post history (and the small hopes the game gets released this month)

Anyways, they've probably already been posted here at some point. But enjoy for those who havent seen em..

Also some Minotaur videos too big to attach here:

- Scene from trailer, this one shows his dick.
- Random Mocap of the Minotaur
- Fucking Lara over a fallen tree

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Here's a bunch of Raptor previews, they arent new, as in from the past few days or anything, the Raptor spawn video Astrel posted is the most recent, I decided to sub to his subscribestar this month cause i wanted to check out Animo's post history (and the small hopes the game gets released this month)

Anyways, they've probably already been posted here at some point. But enjoy for those who havent seen em..

Also some Minotaur videos too big to attach here:

- Scene from trailer, this one shows his dick.
- Random Mocap of the Minotaur
- Fucking Lara over a fallen tree
111.gif

Reactions: Jeriko22

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Two more raptor vids I missed, and a bunch of Minotaur vids. This stuff goes back almost 2 years now.

- Minotaur anal
- Minotaur gape
- Minotaur vaginal
- Minotaur cumming
- Minotaur anal seated
- Minotaur deepthroat

Looking at Animos post history on Subscribestar, they do post pretty consistently, between 4-7 days there is an update. Yes I'm including the small delay updates too, lol.

June 25th post said on track for release in 2 weeks.
July 2nd post said working on it 1 more week and it will be fully ready.

Guess we'll find out come the end of the week if something unexpected delays it lol.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
he has been working on this for a while, why not make a bigger release to give a better idea of what the game will be like? I assume maybe that's what the public one will be for?

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes