SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Not exclusively but it's a main theme.

Looking over everything that Animo has posted previews for in Subscribestar here is a list of what you can have sex with.

- Horse
- Minotaur
- Raptor
- Mummy (Seems to be the only human type)
- Statues (Lara fucks various statues dicks)
- Skeletons (they summon floating horse-like dicks coming out a magic portal to fuck you)
- Solo (Lara uses various ornamental dildos)

Whether they all make it into the first release, I don't know. Will this be all there is? I don't know. But assuming the game gets more updates, more monsters/animals will be added down the road.

-Skeleton preview 1
- Skeleton preview 2
- Mummy cutscene
- Mummy cumshot
- Statue 1
- Statue 2

Last edited:

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Not exclusively but it's a main theme.

Looking over everything that Animo has posted previews for in Subscribestar here is a list of what you can have sex with.

- Horse
- Minotaur
- Raptor
- Mummy (Seems to be the only human type)
- Statues (Lara fucks various statues dicks)
- Skeletons (they summon floating horse-like dicks coming out a magic portal to fuck you)
- Solo (Lara uses various ornamental dildos)

Whether they all make it into the first release, I don't know. Will this be all there is? I don't know. But assuming the game gets more updates, more monsters/animals will be added down the road.

-Skeleton preview 1
- Skeleton preview 2
- Mummy cutscene
- Mummy cumshot
- Statue 1
- Statue 2
Nah, the game will be divided in two parts, first part will have the mummy ,raptor as enemies and the statues as interactions, as far as I've heard, Minotaur and skeletons will be in the second release with the second map

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Nah, the game will be divided in two parts, first part will have the mummy ,raptor as enemies and the statues as interactions, as far as I've heard, Minotaur and skeletons will be in the second release with the second map
Didn't know that, I've only been glancing over the subscribestar posts, so if that was mentioned somewhere I didn't see it.

Edit: had a good look through all his posts and there was no mention of splitting it, curious to where you heard that from? Also would be rather shitty of him to put the minotaur in the trailer but not in the release, but who knows what'll happen at this point lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodFo

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
It also seems like 9 out of 10 animations will be anal, with very little vaginal and blowjobs/other. But it might just be a skewed impression from the material we got released so far. Has anything ever been said about the distribution?
There are more preview shots showing mummy blowjobs I didn't post, but I do think BJ's are definitely the least shown. I don't think there has been any raptor BJ's and only one Minotaur from years ago.

and while it may skew slightly towards anal, I think there is almost just as much vaginal when looking at the previews. But until it's released or Animo gives us a breakdown of how many animations there are we won't know for sure.

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
This project is actually so good I want to resist and not spoil it by looking at these new previews, this is legit gold, even if the demo was super buggy and clonky compared to the combat trailer...
I also hope it is moddable for future custom updates XD

Apr 30, 2022
Two more raptor vids I missed, and a bunch of Minotaur vids. This stuff goes back almost 2 years now.

Looking at Animos post history on Subscribestar, they do post pretty consistently, between 4-7 days there is an update. Yes I'm including the small delay updates too, lol.

June 25th post said on track for release in 2 weeks.
July 2nd post said working on it 1 more week and it will be fully ready.

Guess we'll find out come the end of the week if something unexpected delays it lol.
It's amazing Is there any animation or animo words about foreplay with mobs (licking, blowjob, strocking, e.t.c. ? Or does it all end with aggressive sex.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
For those better in the loop than the rest of us, some questions:

1) Will the dev ever come here to read feedback / will some of you transfer feedback to the dev?

2) Will the game get better boob physics? I dunno, they just don't bounce / deform that well and gives me uncanny valley.

3) Will the game have butt physics? Or if it has it already (I didn't notice), will it get more pronounced?

4) Will there be belly deformation during sex with big cocks. I did notice with some of the videos there is cum belly expansion, which is a nice touch and anal gaping is awesome!

5) Will there be improved lighting in Inventory, so that we can make visual changes to her body and actually see them?

6) Has crouch been fixed? I couldn't get it to work in the teaser.

7) Will there be a dodge (ie dark souls), dive to prone (ie call of duty), or a slide (ie bulletstorm) maneuver?

8) Will there be an option for switching between holes, so that those that really want to see vaginal can see that and those that want to see anal, will see that?

Thanks in advance for any infos!

Reactions: sirD101

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Here's a bunch of Raptor previews, they arent new, as in from the past few days or anything, the Raptor spawn video Astrel posted is the most recent, I decided to sub to his subscribestar this month cause i wanted to check out Animo's post history (and the small hopes the game gets released this month)

Anyways, they've probably already been posted here at some point. But enjoy for those who havent seen em..

Also some Minotaur videos too big to attach here:

- Scene from trailer, this one shows his dick.
- Random Mocap of the Minotaur
- Fucking Lara over a fallen tree
Is there a ready-made full game?

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
I knew this project will come up so well . I like the animations and stuff and based on the gameplay videos and h scenes I really hope playable content will be more fun as well .

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Update on site;
View attachment 2747733
Man Animo loves his date updates, I wasn't gonna even share it because we all knew it was coming and it has no newsworthiness but still.
So, on July 2 he wrote that he needs another week to finish the project, and two days later he writes that the release will be done by the middle of the month (which means that it's probably not this month)
I wonder if Animo's projects ever came out within his own deadline. It's just that as much as I follow his work, he always writes something like: the work will be finished by the middle of such and such a month. And a week before the project's release, he always writes: we need more time, the project will be out by the end of next month.

Apr 30, 2022
So, on July 2 he wrote that he needs another week to finish the project, and two days later he writes that the release will be done by the middle of the month (which means that it's probably not this month)
I wonder if Animo's projects ever came out within his own deadline. It's just that as much as I follow his work, he always writes something like: the work will be finished by the middle of such and such a month. And a week before the project's release, he always writes: we need more time, the project will be out by the end of next month.
Having seen past promises of releases he had better not open his mouth at all until he tests and finishes everything

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Not defending him completely here because I know as well as anyone Animo and release dates don't mix lol, but the July 2nd update that I posted was for supporters on Subscribestar, where as this other update was on the main site. He always released stuff early for supporters before public.

It's not unreasonable to think it will be released early for supporters, then a week or so later publicly. If the timeline works out it would mean a subscribestar version out the end of this week and the public version released a week or so later mid July.

Last edited:

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Not defending him completely here because I know as well as anyone Animo and release dates don't mix lol, but the July 2nd update that I posted was for supporters on Subscribestar, where as this other update was on the main site. He always released stuff early for supporters before public.

it's not unreasonable to think it will be released early for supporters there first, then a week or so later publicly. If the timeline works out it would mean a subscribestar version out the end of this week and the public version released a week or so later mid july.
Ok my bad

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
For those better in the loop than the rest of us, some questions:

1) Will the dev ever come here to read feedback / will some of you transfer feedback to the dev?

2) Will the game get better boob physics? I dunno, they just don't bounce / deform that well and gives me uncanny valley.

3) Will the game have butt physics? Or if it has it already (I didn't notice), will it get more pronounced?

4) Will there be belly deformation during sex with big cocks. I did notice with some of the videos there is cum belly expansion, which is a nice touch and anal gaping is awesome!

5) Will there be improved lighting in Inventory, so that we can make visual changes to her body and actually see them?

6) Has crouch been fixed? I couldn't get it to work in the teaser.

7) Will there be a dodge (ie dark souls), dive to prone (ie call of duty), or a slide (ie bulletstorm) maneuver?

8) Will there be an option for switching between holes, so that those that really want to see vaginal can see that and those that want to see anal, will see that?

Thanks in advance for any infos!
1) no
2/3) probably not in the forseable future
4) yes and animo said that there will be the possibility to keep the cum inflation for a while after having sex
5) hopefully yes
6) crouch is on alt in the demo but will be on control in this realease
7) no
8) you will have the possibiliy to choose before a scene starts so everyone can see what they like

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, well, it's the end of the week and Animo still hasn't released the game. If there is information that the game will be ready by the middle of this month, I think the release will be somewhere in early to mid-August.
Not just complaining, but whining, for I am on nofap until Animo releases the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, well, it's the end of the week and Animo still hasn't released the game. If there is information that the game will be ready by the middle of this month, I think the release will be somewhere in early to mid-August.
Not just complaining, but whining, for I am on nofap until Animo releases the game.
He said middle of the month on a public site. Animo usually releases his projects a week earlier for subscribers on subscribestar, so I think the game should be here till Wednesday because someone will pirate it here immediatly after relesing it for subs.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes