DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I never really understood that. There are tons of ways to get windows 11 licensed for free at any time with just a few clicks. I can understand that someone prefers win7 (who tf uses win8) but when your computers purpose is gaming, why would you not update to win 11 is a big question for me.
Not sure my computer meets minimum specs for Win 11. It was bought in 2015.

Win 8 came with the machine. A few extra programs gives it a desktop like Windows 7, and I don't have to use the bizarre ipad like main screen to look for stuff.

Where can you get Win 11 for free?

Mandroid69

Jan 25, 2020
I dont see what the issue with running the game is. I have 10 year old hardware that was able to run this at medium settings.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
You don't need a $5000 computer to play games well lmfao
they dont have money but want everything new while the second hand market is perfectly fine
you could get a pretty good pc for 600 euro in second hand parts that could run any game easily
2080 is around 200 to 250, ti goes for like 300 // and a 1080 goes for 150 or so
7700k is like 100 and is even cheaper
16 to 32 ram you could get for like 40 bucks 3200MHz

but i bet most play laptop

Reactions: evaw

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018

Win 8 came with the machine. A few extra programs gives it a desktop like Windows 7, and I don't have to use the bizarre ipad like main screen to look for stuff.

after instalation you press WIN+R and type cmd, it opens the command prompt
enter this command slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
then this : slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir
and lastly this : slmgr /ato
than you get the message of succesfull activation
I agree about the requirements, not all pc's can run it, you got me here.

Reactions: joseph_vega
May 25, 2017

At least get Windows 10, my guy. Windows 7 and earlier is unsupported and Windows 8 is actual dogwater.

Reactions: Astrel

TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
Hello guys, does somebody know how to create a character with tan lines or if that possibility has not been implemented yet?

May 25, 2017
Windows 11 is anti consumer bull shit. Stay on Windows 10.
Usually Windows versions will release in a pattern nowadays. There was 7, then 8 which no one liked because it was too bloated, then 10 which had the only things people liked from 8 just thrown into 7 with a better UI, then 11 which no one likes because the UI for everything sucks ass. I bet you 12 or whatever is next will be just 10 with some scarce features from 11 and a new UI.

• Angry
Reactions: ArmoredRacoon

zhpaty

Jan 22, 2018
I got a notification from the email I used to subscribe to animo. Is there a hero to share with us?

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
I got a notification from the email I used to subscribe to animo. Is there a hero to share with us?
Here's the "update".
IMG_20230719_110011.jpg

Frankly I don't understand his logic in even bothering to post something like this, if he is going to post something of more substance the next day, either don't bother with this meaningless update or just post that info now. After 8 days of silence why update to say you'll give more info tomorrow? Lol.

I also question the point in posting more previews when the game is supposedly due this month. Other than to quell any backlash when he inevitably announces a delay.

We'll see later tonight if he keeps his word and posts another update.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Oh, wow, who could have guessed meme would strikes thrice :HideThePain:
Ironically the day he said they were preparing for public version of teaser that.. well y'know... was a month away.

On semi related note, it looks iffy as fuck from outside if you don't know his schtick of missing deadlines he himself set but eventually deliver the project on when he feels like it. Me, I just add 2 weeks on ETA's on anything by default because I got used to it :WeSmart:

I love the dude but he really needs to step up on not setting ETA's on ETA's on ETA's. And give out that small bits of infos to public website rather than have it be subscribe-star gated. He probably is driving prospective supporter away with constant "release, delay" loops though that much is for certain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dim342

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
Oh, wow, who could have guessed meme would strikes thrice :HideThePain:
Ironically the day he said they were preparing for public version of teaser that.. well y'know... was a month away.

On semi related note, it looks iffy as fuck from outside if you don't know his schtick of missing deadlines he himself set but eventually deliver the project on when he feels like it. Me, I just add 2 weeks on ETA's on anything by default because I got used to it :WeSmart:

I love the dude but he really needs to step up on not setting ETA's on ETA's on ETA's. And give out that small bits of infos to public website rather than have it be subscribe-star gated. He probably is driving prospective supporter away with release constant delay loops though that much is for certain.
If animo was going to be behind schedule all he has to say is sorry bit behind or just post about the update close to completion of said update

SunnySanity

Jul 17, 2017
Can't make this shit up, instead of making a new update post, Animo instead leaves a comment buried at the bottom of the previous post where people don't get notifications...
IMG_20230719_235138.jpg
No previews today like he promised, that's been pushed to tomorrow.. I think? Who knows. Also no mention of the release. Will that be mentioned tomorrow? Who knows! Lol.

Feb 26, 2023
Can't make this shit up, instead of making a new update post, Animo instead leaves a comment buried at the bottom of the previous post.
View attachment 2784201
No previews today like he promised, that's been pushed to tomorrow.. I think? Who knows. Also no mention of the release. Will that be mentioned tomorrow? Who knows! Lol.
The game should be ready by the end of 2030.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes