RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
New cutscene preview. Here's the post

Cave cutscene (wip)

That's very late, i've been working all day with cutscenes (there's just few of them remains) - check out this early cutscene preview here.
I will post more info tomorrow, i'm too tired, have to go sleep.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Who are you? The most intelligent sensible man on earth? I used to pay for his work but after he act like this I gave up. Don't judge people before you don't know any shit about the case.
Well if u paid for his work and gave up on him, then why u still here? He can delay as much as he wants, but we all know animo delivers some high quality shit at the end of the day.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Well if u paid for his work and gave up on him, then why u still here? He can delay as much as he wants, but we all know animo delivers some high quality shit at the end of the day.
Presumably because they are interested in Animo's work but don't like being given a constant runaround by the developer. Quality work and scammish behavior are not mutually exclusive. Nor is calling someone out for not paying for something a magic gotcha that makes their statements or complaints invalid. Especially when the complaint is specifically tied to why they stopped paying.

Jun 16, 2023
Why does he work with just one programmer? This is kinda 2,5A game and needs more than one programmer. In order to speed up development progression, Animo should hire more programmer because the teaser demo was a bug festival.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Why does he work with just one programmer? This is kinda 2,5A game and needs more than one programmer. In order to speed up development progression, Animo should hire more programmer because the teaser demo was a bug festival.
There are 3 people that work as he said in one of the posts half a year ago or smth.I will speculate further:
I live in GMT+3 and his posts are shown to me 3 hours later than the time he posts.Example: a post at 11 pm on Subscribestar is 2 am my time so I speculate that he is somewhere in GMT 0 time zone, so France, Germany, Spain Portugal Ireland or Britain.His subscribe star generates somewhere along 16000 $ a month. If they are splitting this money along 3 people it will be near 5000$ a month. Living in any of those countries is expensive.Speculating further, knowing that he is most probably Russian that fled from russia, most places that russians go in Europe are Britain and France, judging by russian school education of 90' or early 2000'nds it is unlikely that he speaks French(if he went abroad after graduating school) so i suppose Britain.Living in UK is very expensive with a house all the taxes and other things that people do so I suppose, there is not enough money for him to pay a 4'th man to work, maybe he even has a family or some children so there's that.This is my speculation

Reactions: Eldoween

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
There are 3 people that work as he said in one of the posts half a year ago or smth.I will speculate further:
I live in GMT+3 and his posts are shown to me 3 hours later than the time he posts.Example: a post at 11 pm on Subscribestar is 2 am my time so I speculate that he is somewhere in GMT 0 time zone, so France, Germany, Spain Portugal Ireland or Britain.His subscribe star generates somewhere along 16000 $ a month. If they are splitting this money along 3 people it will be near 5000$ a month. Living in any of those countries is expensive.Speculating further, knowing that he is most probably Russian that fled from russia, most places that russians go in Europe are Britain and France, judging by russian school education of 90' or early 2000'nds it is unlikely that he speaks French(if he went abroad after graduating school) so i suppose Britain.Living in UK is very expensive with a house all the taxes and other things that people do so I suppose, there is not enough money for him to pay a 4'th man to work, maybe he even has a family or some children so there's that.This is my speculation
inspecteur-gadget-250.jpg

Reactions: Astrel

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017

one thing is sure he sould never take a job where he has to plan things because he is always wrong on deadlines.
when he posts a date for example 15th expect it to be done2 a 3 weeks later

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
He just need to plan according to Murphy's law.
Everything takes longer than you think. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.

Reactions: 1597369592

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
He just need to plan according to Murphy's law.
Everything takes longer than you think. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. If there is a possibility of several things going wrong, the one that will cause the most damage will be the one to go wrong. Corollary: If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.
yea see you in 2 weeks......
in a older post he told uss 100% release by the end of the month
in a other post it was mid this month
well he has 1 week left till the end of the month and he is 10000% not gone release it upcoming week.
yea he shouldn't have asked. just added the highest tiers
now he have to add maybe 500 names maybe more

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
LOL It seems to me that about half developers at this site are from post Soviet countries. (Excluding Japanese and anime games)

Reactions: Astrel and evaw

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
yea he shouldn't have asked. just added the highest tiers
now he have to add maybe 500 names maybe more
There are no hier tiers.Only 6 $ one,I agree with you tho, he should've added only the supporters who made a donation higher than 15 $

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes