Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Almost done

We are on finishing straight now - Gallery mode is almost fully done. We made all "sex player" scenes available in there, including all the statues.
Of course you need to unlock them in-game first, so you can preview them there.

I think we will finish remaining things in 2-3 days.

(ctr-c/ctrl-v from devs subscribestar)

Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023
Almost done

We are on finishing straight now - Gallery mode is almost fully done. We made all "sex player" scenes available in there, including all the statues.

I'm 100% sure there will be a delay

K1sr33l

May 19, 2022
Question about the uploader: I'm generally curious on what the time gap between the original developer's release and the thread update here is. Is there a 1-2 day difference or do you have a personal script that goes boom boom the moment the game dev uploads on Patreon or something?

mojo_13

Mar 20, 2020
Almost done

So we get Ep1 after 2-3 month. More likely after 2-3 month there will be post like "Sorry guys for delay, we almost finish our ep1" and deliver it after another 2-3 month KEKW

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
I'm 100% sure that after a year of hard work you wouldn't be able to even make one animation similar to those that are in this game, or even just a model of a fucking rock.
Well, in general, it’s possible, and some animations in the game are done using a mocap

NikiDrive

Feb 26, 2021
I'm 100% sure that after a year of hard work you wouldn't be able to even make one animation similar to those that are in this game, or even just a model of a fucking rock.
plus I’m also sure that some animations, such as walking, climbing and interaction animations, are taken from assets, as are some models (but this may not be accurate about the models, just guesses). It’s just that many movements are used in other projects, like Carnal Instinct, or Wild Life

Nov 9, 2022
This asshole was supposed to release this piece of shit of a game in 2020 as he said so back in 2019.
I skimmed dev's website and he was mostly working on the horse-anim (the one that was over 2 hours long total), the game was a side-project until ~october 2022 iirc. I wonder if there's a way dev can be sped up since I assume he's part of a team, but at the same time this is the first game they are making afaik so I'm a bit lenient unless there is something I missed something. Wait for a few years and you can complain if its still an an alpha by then.

We, as the F95 users, are consuming this content entirely for free, I don't think we are entitled at all to be mad at delays...
Now, if I were paying for it, that's a whole another story.
Entitlement to free games, absolutely not. We can criticize or complain about the dev process or the game but no more than that, and I don't believe the game currently is the former option to my knowledge.

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Entitlement to free games, absolutely not. We can criticize or complain about the dev process or the game but no more than that, and I don't believe the game currently is the former option to my knowledge.
yes, we can still voice opinions, but at the same time people on this website getting irrationally angry at devs delaying updates/releases of games or artists delaying artwork will never not be funny to me. on this website 95% of the users never support any creators in any way but still feel they are entitled to all the same benefits patreon (or similar) supporters are and they seem to become even more angry than those same supporters when delays inevitably occur.

when delays or cancellations happen the only thing any of the non-paying consumers of the media can really do is just say "oh thats a shame" and move on. regardless of if the creator went back on promises, under-delivered delayed, cancelled, whatever. at the end of the day no one really has any say on the matter unless money is being spent and even then people seem to overstep the boundary on just how influence they have. these creators are all people at the end of the day and stuff happens, people change and (most commonly) burnout exists.

4.50 star(s) 59 Votes