Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Astcit 's talking about how modern pizza is a modded version of the ancient Roman panis focacius (precursor of sorts to focaccia) and developed over the centuries. It really extends even further back, but it depends how liberally you'd like to describe a flatbread with toppings as a pizza, since it's such a simple concept at its core.

It links into his point about how highly moddable games have staying power, whereas less-moddable games like CDPR's RPGs don't have as much staying power (though I imagine they'll be considered beloved classics years from now due to their great stories and characters).

Not entirely sure if the analogy holds up in a gaming sense without emphasising the moddability itself? But say you invent a brand-new culinary delight today, let's call it Pickled Ass Steak.

People are still eating pizzas of all kinds - different doughs, different toppings, different shapes - even now, vast centuries after its conception. This is largely thanks to the ability to mod pizza and keep the concept fresh and exciting (or more to the point, to customise it to an individual's preferences). Will there be as many people eating Pickled Ass Steak in the same number of centuries from now? That's more the point Astcit was making, so I think the food analogy still reinforces his point about Morrowind etc. :illuminati:
3630012259.gif

• Love
Reactions: Geego77 and Artix0

uwubakauwu

Mar 28, 2023
havent played this in a long time, just finished v7, any idea when the next version will come out? idk how frequent updates are
Next version (v8) will not add much to the game - shooting range, gallery mode (which they are implementing now) and a new comic. It is expected in 2-3 weeks.
Episode 2 will be out probably next year maybe.

• Sad
Reactions: punhetas

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
Next version (v8) will not add much to the game - shooting range, gallery mode (which they are implementing now) and a new comic. It is expected in 2-3 weeks.
Episode 2 will be out probably next year maybe.
I bet v8 will be released in 1 week, and we can see ep 2 this fall

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
you are definelty not familiar with Animo :D
Well, I have it in my sights that apparently episode 2 is almost done, as is v8 of the first episode. My gut feeling for animopron releases has failed me only twice - first time with the release of the first BTQ episode, and the second time with the release of the fifth BTQ episode, when he rendered it for half a year XD

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I've been following him since Lara with horse ep 4 :rolleyes:
i also said that in august last year. As far as we know, the locations are finished, many animations are too. Animo didn't mention how's the boss fight and cutscenes going but i hope they are being worked on. So all they gotta do this summer is cutscenes, some animations and idk secrets?Voice acting? It is plausible a september/october release date so

Reactions: RodFo

Eldoween

Jan 1, 2023
Well, I have it in my sights that apparently episode 2 is almost done, as is v8 of the first episode. My gut feeling for animopron releases has failed me only twice - first time with the release of the first BTQ episode, and the second time with the release of the fifth BTQ episode, when he rendered it for half a year XD
The important word is "almost". ;)

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
Haven't played the game yet, but hte pictures seem to show that it's mostly puzzles while naked? is there some animations or is that just a puzzle with a lady that remain naked?

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
Haven't played the game yet, but hte pictures seem to show that it's mostly puzzles while naked? is there some animations or is that just a puzzle with a lady that remain naked?
it has incredible sex scenes. Give it a try and i promise you will love it. The pictures don't give this game the credit it deserves

Reactions: bierland
Oct 14, 2023
Is the end of the game still the scene where you see the horse running? Or those it go on already? Didn't followed this thread for quiet a while.

Edit: Nevermind found the answer on Animo's website: " EP2 will have a second half of the map, including boss fight, horse and a few more enemies."

So I guess EP1 still ends at the descript scene?!

4.50 star(s) 57 Votes