vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Good game but its glitched to hell, got stuck with mummys in the 4 lever room after falling through hole no way to get back up then tried to speed run back and the tile room is not working. I give up, hopefully someone can post the animations here for horus
did you dl the new file

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Can't progress past the crushing ceiling bit. I keep going for the last one of the right far end of the room but I didnt realize there were two. Probably has to be done in order.

Like many others.. I agree that this is really a great first impression. Sure it needs a lot more polish but all things considered this is a pretty tremendous effort when you consider that its been only a year since the last Breaking the Quiet video. From the way he's described development in his website posts, I don't think he's alone on this but its still very likely a team under 3. It definitely needed to have a save state system however. A first release without it simply isn't acceptable, hell even checkpoints with no persistence would have been fine.

Ironically one of the best aspects I think is the movement, specifically the climbing aspect is pretty close to on-par with an actual Tomb Raider game. The character customization isn't bad, could use a few more body slider options, but the voice actress is not a great fit. Then again.. the whole game has a very weird streak of tongue and cheek campiness to it.

While the raptor animations are stellar, it feels very ridiculous. I think most of us that have been following this project were expecting something far more grounded with only a few odd bits. Yet here we are.. step back and realize that we have a 'south pacific' island with an Egyptian sex cult and dinosaurs... and by the way researches were apparently there in the 90s because we found a bunker with an old desktop PC and notes all over the place. It's a designers fever-dream; none of these ideas fit together.

Having said that.. can't wait for more.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
i don't get why he wants to do a game so badly, nobody cares about the shit story or the easy puzzles, we just want to see the scenes, just go with wild life route, add a bunch of sex poses, should be way easier and faster than doing a 2 hour video like BTQ
I agree. They did say they'd put in a gallery mode, for later, so that we could just fap if we wanted.

Reactions: Theonesmith

youRmankind

Mar 16, 2019
the gun is available in the bunker.
The entrance is outside, near the start. code 7153955.

With the gun you can skip most of the annoying part of the tomb level.
In the room with the golden dildo, you can go through the room and access a blocked door.
Usally, you use bow to cut the rope which block the door. But the gun can do it too.
It's really fast to go to the next statut sex scene.
Enjoy.

Aug 27, 2019
lol found the command to spawn in her amulet and it's huge if you unlock the console u can spawn things using the Summon command. the command for the amulet is Summon /Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Amulet/ACC_Amulet_Tara/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara.BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara_C
1693813889172.png

Reactions: Astrel
Aug 27, 2019
and how to add them? I still don't understand
Use this tool called Unreal Unlocker for the game. Just select BITS as the process then inject. You use the ` key to open the console afterwards. Then u can close the program and use the consol from there.
A common issue with this program on BITS is you can't move after injecting. Fully close the unlocker program and you should be able to move again.

Here is a working list of items ive found you can spawn in so far.

just open the console type summon and put a space then u can paste these codes.

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Inv.BP_Comic_Main_Inv_C

BP_Projectile_Bullet_C

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/Ammo/BP_Projectile_TT.BP_Projectile_TT_C

BP_CutSceneVolume_C " Softlocks game "

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/BP_GunActor.BP_GunActor_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Interactable/BP_Storage.BP_Storage_C "breaks animation for charater"

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7.BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_RubberCock/BP_ACC_RubberCock.BP_ACC_RubberCock_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Shields/BP_Shield01.BP_Shield01_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_BASE_ARMOR.BP_BASE_ARMOR_C "invisible thingy"

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Chestplate02.BP_Chestplate02_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_BASE_WEAPON.BP_BASE_WEAPON_C

/Game/Enemies/Base/BP_BaseEnemy.BP_BaseEnemy_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Legs01_Silver.BP_Legs01_Silver_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World.BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/SetOfClothes/CLO_RedVinyl/Blueprints/BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body.BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Bunker1_World.BP_Letter_Bunker1_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1.BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Balls/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls.BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_Sword02.BP_Sword02_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Cobra/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Amulet/ACC_Amulet_Tara/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara.BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara_C

Also maxsecure is a Bs company that doesn't know jack squat about file security. Also the only company that says this is a " malicious " program. Just a false positive. The program if you want to support the creator has a patreon and also makes an Universal Unreal Engine tool for UE5 it actually released like a few weeks ago. Their name on patreon is Otis_Inf

Also I'll update this list soon. I found a lot more items like cosmetics that I didn't have a chance to add to this list before I shut down my pc for the night.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes