Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
i understand, but this is not the case of BitS, you don't need to think or do anything, there's no effort, you get hit 3 times by the raptor or mummy to watch the scene, you use weird lube on the statue to watch a scene, this game has nothing to offer besides the sex scenes, the puzzles are not even that hard and the story is just a horny MC and all her lines are about how she's horny, that's why animo should just add a bunch of scenes with sandbox like wild life and keep doing his weird story if anyone wants to play it
story wise i agree with u but gameplay wise, implementing the scenes within the gunplay after getting hit is great. If he wanted to make it like Wild Life, then he might aswell just release videos. Why even bother doing all this

Scene viewer sex scenes are already there. VirtAMate does it the best, Wild Life isnt even close to how much customizations u have in VAM. Even skyrim has more shit in it to fap than Wild life lol

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
the gun is available in the bunker.
The entrance is outside, near the start. code 7153955.

With the gun you can skip most of the annoying part of the tomb level.
In the room with the golden dildo, you can go through the room and access a blocked door.
Usally, you use bow to cut the rope which block the door. But the gun can do it too.
It's really fast to go to the next statut sex scene.
Enjoy.
How do you exit the bunker? After grabbing the gun, I go to the ladder and hit E but nothing happens. The prompt is above my head but I can't reach it so I got stuck in the bunker.

coenred

Aug 10, 2020
I feel jebaited in not being able to bang the horse, but for now I'm looking forward to what's coming up in the future. I just hope it doesn't take a decade to see the game finished.

Aug 22, 2020
Use this tool called Unreal Unlocker for the game. Just select BITS as the process then inject. You use the ` key to open the console afterwards. Then u can close the program and use the consol from there.

Here is a working list of items ive found you can spawn in so far.

just open the console type summon and put a space then u can paste these codes.

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Inv.BP_Comic_Main_Inv_C

BP_Projectile_Bullet_C

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/Ammo/BP_Projectile_TT.BP_Projectile_TT_C

BP_CutSceneVolume_C " Softlocks game "

/Game/Tara/Weapons/Guns/BP_GunActor.BP_GunActor_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Interactable/BP_Storage.BP_Storage_C "breaks animation for charater"

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Comic_Main/BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7.BP_Comic_Main_Puzzle_7_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_RubberCock/BP_ACC_RubberCock.BP_ACC_RubberCock_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Shields/BP_Shield01.BP_Shield01_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_BASE_ARMOR.BP_BASE_ARMOR_C "invisible thingy"

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Chestplate02.BP_Chestplate02_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_BASE_WEAPON.BP_BASE_WEAPON_C

/Game/Enemies/Base/BP_BaseEnemy.BP_BaseEnemy_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Armor/BP_Legs01_Silver.BP_Legs01_Silver_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World.BP_Letter_ShipSailor_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/SetOfClothes/CLO_RedVinyl/Blueprints/BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body.BP_CLO_RedVinyl_Body_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Bunker1_World.BP_Letter_Bunker1_World_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Comics_Books/Letters/WorldLetters/BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1.BP_Letter_Raptors_World_1_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Balls/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls.BP_ACC_Buttplug_Balls_C

/Game/RPG_InventorySystem/ItemClasses/Weapons/BP_Sword02.BP_Sword02_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_EarRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal.BP_ACC_EarRing_Tribal_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_BellyRing/Blueprints/BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart.BP_ACC_BellyRing_Heart_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_Buttplug_Cobra/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Cobra_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Buttplugs/ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel/BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel.BP_ACC_ButtPlug_Jewel_C

/Game/Tara/Clothes/Accesories/ACC_Amulet/ACC_Amulet_Tara/Blueprint/BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara.BP_ACC_Amulet_Tara_C
When I use the UUEU i can't move anymore, jumoing and crawling work but no WASD movement is possible. Any idea what could be the issue with that?
Thanks for the listed assets. ^^

ER420R

May 23, 2019
Make sure you have some distance to the bowl, otherwise it would not work.
In the Demo i had no trouble solving this but now... whatever i do i just cant fill that damn bowl..
I saw your post and thought aaahhh thats why!
spent half and hour to place the box on every inch of the room but it still doesnt work.... so annoying...

edit: ok problem solved somehow changing the difficulty back to easy did the trick, dont ask me how tho. I didnt even needed the box this time , but i found an other use for it to enter a hidden part of the cave

Last edited:

DanteDemonHunter

Mar 24, 2019
Well as I can run it on my aging rig on Win 8.1 64 bit, with med/high settings, it probably shouldn't be crashing. However, I'd check task manager to see if you are maxxing out on CPU/RAM usage.

If you crash immediately at game load, then you likely are missing dependencies. VCRuntimes (download off main Windows website) and Distributables (can be found in one of the games folders, can't remember which).

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 4075]
Retry was NOT sucessful.

It shows up whenever i launch the game, and even after i got (i think) most of the dependencies it still crashes like that
(it's basically brand new pc for me, windows 10 should be able to handle this game on Epic settings, if it didn't crash everytime)

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes