Aug 27, 2019
it is impossible to save the game and when I enter the bunker there is water and when the bunker is loaded I can't move
Seems like a Loading issue. Open the bunker and then wait a bit before you enter. The room was probably unrendered or rendered improperly. Can be an issue with lower Spec pc's I've noticed.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Seems like a Loading issue. Open the bunker and then wait a bit before you enter. The room was probably unrendered or rendered improperly. Can be an issue with lower Spec pc's I've noticed.
Might explain why I get stuck in there, and I also see the water when I use the cheat engine noclip.

SanonasGen

Sep 4, 2023
While I trying to change 'Window mode'/'Resolution' or using Alt+Tab, im catching this window.
Crash.png
Has anyone encountered this problem?

Oct 6, 2022
when I pick up a backpack on the ship, does it disappear from everyone? Or is it just a bug for me? I understand that it doesn't matter right now. Just wondering.

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Climbing some vines at the sawn of the world lmfao. Honestly modding this game and just messing around is more fun than playing the game rn since theres not much exploring to do.
i tried summoning a bunch of stuff, did you try to summon any type of enemies? or the statues? couldn't make it work

Theonesmith

May 1, 2020
Game is still broken with V2 when you get to the area with the broken bridge it just crashes "fatal error" frustrating

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes