Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I can just see how with the release of episode 2 I will have to replay the entire episode 1, collect coins, replay the shooting range, collect comics for the tenth time... replayability!
Which is kinda funny since the game has a "ng+" option, which is pretty much completely useless given the state of the game. =P

DRAHCULA

Aug 6, 2024
Request the creator of the game to please include all possible sex positions in every sex encounter.
For example sex with the mummies could include missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing pussy fuck, hold in hand pussy fuck etc.
Please include option to fuck again even after ejaculation in each sex session.
Also sex with statues could be repeated so as to unlock and try new sex poses.

Last edited:

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I just looked at the patch notes and there doesn't seem to be any new content like sex with the horse or minotaur. What a lackluster update. My save doesn't even work with the new build and I'm not playing through all that a third time.

Micromastia_x

Jun 4, 2024
Can someone help with the cards, I can't find numbers - 4,5,13. And also I saw somewhere in the forum about a new puzzle (15 pieces) about shooting?

Last edited:

Jackie69

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: isa1ld884764

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
anyone have full save file?
Why .... Why... Why ???

Everytime a new version comes out, you need to either play the whole thing again or ask for a full save from someone else.

Why can't developer make a game that doesn't f**k up old saves - it's not as though 8.1 adds any new stuff, it's only a bug fix version

Reactions: MingCR and DRAHCULA
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes