ACS221

Aug 11, 2024
The only part I almost didn't manage was climbing the minotaur, but thanks to this forum I managed it :)

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
TBH if all this time and effort was put into EP2 instead of 8 versions of EP1, it would've been much better and we were going to wait for EP3 now...
there was a lot of work for episode two
The locations are done, they said that some cutscenes are being made right now, so there is a lot of progress. Also all ep1 updates are ep2 updates too. Shooting range, gallery, photomode all were supposed to be and will be in ep2

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I think the main reason for disappointment is the absence of a horse and the possibility to make Tara fuck him. If he was already in the game, 99% of the people posting here would be playing and jerking off instead of complaining. As it was said before, it's Animo's fault because he creates a lot of expectations with his posts.

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
I think the main reason for disappointment is the absence of a horse and the possibility to make Tara fuck him. If he was already in the game, 99% of the people posting here would be playing and jerking off instead of complaining. As it was said before, it's Animo's fault because he creates a lot of expectations with his posts.
I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it'd be a decent smut game with a minotaur, maybe some orcs and shit like that, then playing the current release and all you fuck are statues, raptors and zombies. Like bruh what

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
I remember seeing the trailer and thinking it'd be a decent smut game with a minotaur, maybe some orcs and shit like that, then playing the current release and all you fuck are statues, raptors and zombies. Like bruh what
This, this right here. That is why people are "wtf Animo?" to this game.
You watch Lara getting fucked, Breaking the Quiet, and then get this.

A shooting range. :HideThePain:

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
What's the code to the chest in the small cave behind the four-armed golden phallus statue on the beach?

EDIT: I realize that I have misunderstood the task. Please, carry on.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes