Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Preview from the Japan Temple location

Check out this little preview from the Japan Temple location, which is the part of EP2.
This will be almost an "optional" place (at least, for now), but it will have a special character "living" in there, and of course some cool cutscenes here as well.

Check out a simple walk-tour of it, without too much spoiling.

Tomuch342

Jan 25, 2023

Check out this little preview from the Japan Temple location, which is the part of EP2.
This will be almost an "optional" place (at least, for now), but it will have a special character "living" in there, and of course some cool cutscenes here as well.

Thank you and yeah I don't have my subscription at the moment but I'll be getting it back real soon

Reactions: Easy Pete

congtanboro29

Nov 1, 2021

10/10 better than AC shadow

Trashy5112

Nov 18, 2023
i had high hopes for the dynamic dirt/sand system and it works great. It's just a shame all the sand and dirt clump together in the genital areas covering most of it. Decided to turn it off. Would someone mind drawing some attention to this in his subscribestar? i would do it myself but my credit card wouldn't work, it would mean a lot to me <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kvexer

AddictedBud

Aug 31, 2021
Someone can share the latest version of Unreal Engine unlocked 4?
Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker doesn't seem to work on this game, the character becomes immobile

But anyway here is the latest version:

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker doesn't seem to work on this game, the character becomes immobile

But anyway here is the latest version:
The latest version is v4.7.3, In kemono he has not updated it for months

en7r0p1a

Formerly 'fkd_zer0'
Apr 9, 2020
The latest version is v4.7.3, In kemono he has not updated it for months
Greedy author said that gonna be the last release especially for ue4, new versions for ue5 only (correct me if it was wrong).
And yes, tool is more like engine basic functions' extender (totally free camera, light management and some other stuff), that definitely not invade the actual gameplay.
Yes, a thing that you can't move while tool activated brings some issues, but who cares.

No, you can't change main char model with it.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes