TheGoodOldays

Nov 21, 2021
Can someone post the subscribestar post on here please
Usually after a post with a video/photo come one/two posts of ”i will post something next post” last one was a 60sec video i would not expect anything for the coming week
Is the minotaur in this version or not? If yes, how can I find him?
minotaur is in the other island (2/3 years)

Reactions: Horny_Baum

123rouge

Oct 30, 2017

Aug 25, 2024 08:19 pm

Preview of a horse scene

Check out this small preview from one of the horse scenes here.
I will try to work on the adult animations as much as possible right now, so i can then work on the cutscenes and more "scenario" moments.
Finally!
Thx for sharing.

Reactions: Parilto

otsuka888

Feb 29, 2020

Preview of a horse scene

I will try to work on the adult animations as much as possible right now, so i can then work on the cutscenes and more "scenario" moments.

After waiting a billion years, he finally shows something good—I couldn't take it anymore.
ezgif-6-89bb9bc1ac.gif

awanagana60

May 2, 2019

Preview of a horse scene

Question: the island is deserted, then why is the audience in the stands?
I already saw a similar scene some time ago, I think it was for other use and now it has placed it to show that it is working on it.

123rouge

Oct 30, 2017
I already saw a similar scene some time ago, I think it was for other use and now it has placed it to show that it is working on it.

There are some animations from animo. I think some of them will come to the game.

Reactions: Parilto

VORAVIK

Sep 9, 2023
I guess the island in fact isn't deserted. The bunker and alchemist letters hint towards that, and the bugged savegame from DRAHCULA shows multiple people in the distance behind the mountain behind the minotaur statue, of which two seem to be slaves turning a wheel?

I guess Animo will go for some "hidden El Dorado civilization" kind of lore.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. The "slaves" were actually mummies turning circles for whatever reason last time, and the room in which they stood was probably the "dildo key room" where you find the bow, just from the outside with loads of invisible textures.

Last edited:

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020

Preview of a horse scene

RDJ returns to marvel
Horse returns to animopron

Universe starts to heal

d75e806a012f87319c5939cdab866806.jpg

en7r0p1a

Formerly 'fkd_zer0'
Apr 9, 2020
en7r0p1a said:
Save folder remains the same - named BITSv8 (as a name of *.exe file), so you gonna be able continue to play without consequences.
Okay, slightly big misunderstanding there. I've checked and run a new game again, and you know what - Animo somehow whimp the whole save system, again: only menu settings can be available in v8.1 (from previous version); all others settings has no "injection", no effect at all. So, your help there is only start a clear new game (not NG+).
Why was not aware of message that says "free version has no quicksaves".... It has more bugs in update, thaaaank you damnit. Big surprise for newcomers.

I know there should be a reward/secret for lighting all the torches in the tomb... but there's two that don't give me the prompt to do it (they are both at the side of a different door). I guess it shouldn't happen (because i lit everything else and nothing changed), so... what is it that i (probably) won't be able to get?
There's no reward for reignite the torches, only for put out the lights.

Is the minotaur in this version or not? If yes, how can I find him?
No minotaur in, no in present future - clearly gonna say: FORGET ABOUT (this) GAME (completely). It's really two years that gonna dev spent to reveal something looks like EP2, absolutely serious.
There's no horse sex - yeah, he posted 1st real animation for whenever it comes in game (2 years later, is that serious?); why it looks so familiar as Skyrim, why? Animo has many issues with the whole concept of project and don't even wanna fix them (because it means "redone a whole project, twice in a row"). There is no connection between gameplay parts, but even runs through places with sexual activities (as this was as original EP1) would been better than it has now. Torturing a lore makes it more stupid than it should be.

For past year i wrote a solution (almost full walkthrough with all small details and jokes + bunch of advices) and a large list of issues&improvements about, but for today i will stay away from this an overhyped milking project (still not abandoned, but it will be someday). Because critics are uneventful, even donations (or no donations) are helpless to move project not in "immu donatur makeu tara eatshit and all that becus isayh" - ffs author, you are not a midget already, so why do you not have your inner (not from riggly donaturs) objectives just to create, and not for throwing poos in eachother? Yes, I know how difficult to make that in one face only by yourself (even with a lifestyle of working somewhere else), but why you stretch up a cat by the balls? Personal wymen disturbs your whole work and brings no help? From whom you took motions then?

And one minor thing: v8 and any newer versions present a good example of "modern game optimisation" now - some mistakes were not fixed entirely, and more wouldn't be fixed forever (there's no testers with tools in Animo donation sphere users - all of them are just mindless bigots). Greediness wins again, and again, and again. Keep your wallets wide, don't forget to pay not for you, but for them. No matter what he say - i know you follow it. So follow this, come on, stop moving your fate.

Excuse me, have a moment, but these straight words directly useful for, with no any irl scam citations.
If he gets some team that wired directly towards in project - it would be complete almost ready and being fixed. But he wasn't and ever doesn't want. Who cares.
With a SFW-version relays gonna mind that game will become paid. Don't forget to donate, remember?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

awanagana60

May 2, 2019
I guess the island in fact isn't deserted. The bunker and alchemist letters hint towards that, and the bugged savegame from DRAHCULA shows multiple people in the distance behind the mountain behind the minotaur statue, of which two seem to be slaves turning a wheel?

I guess Animo will go for some "hidden El Dorado civilization" kind of lore.

I can't find the people you say :unsure:

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Didn't we have a jiggle slider at one time? I don't see one now. Any way to adjust this in-game, or at least by editing a text file? I downloaded someone else's save since mine was not working, and now the jiggle is out of control, lol.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Didn't we have a jiggle slider at one time? I don't see one now. Any way to adjust this in-game, or at least by editing a text file? I downloaded someone else's save since mine was not working, and now the jiggle is out of control, lol.
There wasn't one, as i remember
Hold your horses, pun very much intended.

He teased minotaur stuff over a year ago so I wouldn't get your hopes up that any of this finds its way into the game anytime soon.
It was supposed to be one game with minotaur as the final boss but he divided it in 4 episodes

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes