Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
When I first heard of it, I wasn't expecting something Earth-shattering.
I knew what sort of debauchery to expect, it is Animopron after all.

But... despite attention to details, crafted areas and what not... I can't help but feel... unsatisfied.
It's like there is not enough attention to the right details.
Lara's body aside, her movement lacks finesse.
She can't swan dive (or at least I haven't figured out how to do that), she's clumsy, she's running barefoot but clomps like she has boots on, she can pee on command, but can't just sit down and play with a dozen toys she carries with her or just masturbate.
Horse-bait.
Needing to play a few times to unlock different scenes with statues...

Sex scenes... well... I guess they're okay. But where is the alluded Spit-roast. We have two raptors and mummies, why not?

I dunno... it feels like I'm playing that WoW Parody, but with Tara Droft instead.

Clangokkuner

Jan 30, 2020

But... despite attention to details, crafted areas and what not... I can't help but feel... unsatisfied.
She can't swan dive (or at least I haven't figured out how to do that), she's clumsy, she's running barefoot but clomps like she has boots on, she can pee on command, but can't just sit down and play with a dozen toys she carries with her or just masturbate.
Horse-bait.

Sex scenes... well... I guess they're okay. But where is the alluded Spit-roast. We have two raptors and mummies, why not?

I dunno... it feels like I'm playing that WoW Parody, but with Tara Droft instead.
another nitpick of mine is how the lower body slider somehow makes the waist insanely slim when I just wanted a bigger ass, idk why it's done that way

Feb 15, 2018

Horse-bait.

The game is literally in alpha stage,we can't expect a lot from it.And will probably be in that stage for another good 5-10 years knowing animopron...

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes