FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
I'd like to know the number of the door keypad that looks like a bunker at the beginning
I guess you never bothered looking at first post & notice the link to a walkthrough then ??

TBH I got no idea HOW the code was found though
- theres a post that says 'there are red X's on the various locations on the map.Just combined the numbers ' - but no idea what they're referring to

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
v4, NewGame+ black screen after first cutscene. Can I 100% everything without NG+ ??

edit : somehow NG+is working on my 2nd playthrough with 8/7 secret found *facepalm. Awesome Game Awesome Bug, but i have to delete this game since there is no reason to repeat it again.
huh so the bug is from finding too many secrets?

xorcist

Mar 15, 2021
At the menu screen - player selection
Is it supposed to be a girl selecting feature (because non is displayed on screen) or is it just for supporting multiple players?

Nov 10, 2019
is there more content as the first tomb and the raptor?
nevermind found some more but still animo is a f joke he need a
decade for this small amount of contet i wish he would go back to videos then you get one per year... i guess on some point you seen all kinds of thing you can do with a horse:ROFLMAO:

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
There's a really annoying bug where the muscle slider gets reset on every sex scene.

Has happened in versioned 3 and 4.

kaipurge

Oct 5, 2019
I am missing one of the raptor comic pages (page 2 specifically) I can't find the puzzle location on the map. Anyone know where it is? None of the guides seem to specifically tell you where all the raptor comic puzzles are.

ValeriaVictrix

Dec 28, 2021
I am missing one of the raptor comic pages (page 2 specifically) I can't find the puzzle location on the map. Anyone know where it is? None of the guides seem to specifically tell you where all the raptor comic puzzles are.
at the entrance to the raptor cave

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Sooo, I downloaded the latest build of this from here, when I get past the opening cutscene I get stuck at a black screen maybe with a quest indicator and the main character's hands going in and out of frame and I can't do anything.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
Ok, reloading fixed the one thing, but now I'm wondering what the four armed statue on the beach unlocks after you fuck it.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes