ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
I have tried every method metioned to load any save, I get only fatal errors.
So if I die, or just want to quit, I have to start all over again.

maenseal44

Jul 28, 2019
v4, NewGame+ black screen after first cutscene. Can I 100% everything without NG+ ??

edit : somehow NG+is working on my 2nd playthrough with 8/7 secret found *facepalm. Awesome Game Awesome Bug, but i have to delete this game since there is no reason to repeat it again.

Last edited:

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
v3 has mostly QoL bugs but no game-breaking ones. Don't know about v4 but with v3 you should be safe.
I've had better success with quick save working on v4. They both are really buggy. I had a moment is v3 where suddenly the zombie and the heroine were jammed up in to the ceiling floating and not able to escape.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
If the new update get only released as a torrent. Please report it with game update. The uploader team doesn't have problems to DL torrents ;)

Lilith375

Feb 16, 2018
Has anyone come across an item called Backpack Ten Slots? The name makes me think it's an upgrade that lets you carry more stuff, but I haven't been able to figure out what it does/ how to use it. So, I've just been holding on to it. The only other thing of note is that the image for it is a handgun.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Has anyone come across an item called Backpack Ten Slots? The name makes me think it's an upgrade that lets you carry more stuff, but I haven't been able to figure out what it does/ how to use it. So, I've just been holding on to it. The only other thing of note is that the image for it is a handgun.
Pretty sure you just drop it, its a glitched item.

Shouldn't get given a physical item, it should just expand your invent by 10

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes