punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Stick to V3 people, the "final version" is busted.

V3 was working rather fine, and with the checkpoints, there was no reason for this update really.

They should have been working on the new episode instead of wasting time with this episode still.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

MystoganJL

Apr 5, 2020
Stick to V3 people, the "final version" is busted.

V3 was working rather fine, and with the checkpoints, there was no reason for this update really.

They should have been working on the new episode instead of wasting time with this episode still.

Those wondering on this,v4 BASE game works fine.

NG+ does NOT display after the intro cutscene. Hopefully fixed in the public version and im sure the patreons have told the dev

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I just wish we could skip directly to the "interesting parts" while playing the NG+. It's a bit boring having to watch that cutscene, walk untill the statues, pass throught those mummies etc. There should be a section called extras, in which we can fuck whatever we want and whenever we want.

Reactions: darkfetish01

Albert_Wsker

Oct 28, 2023
To be Honest, those who paid for the game gut Fuckt by a T-Rex :cautious:
the game seems to be promising, but the developer is just in my opinion Milking money -.-
After fucking the nipple chick, the floor to enter the Tomb to play TOK 2 long to build the LVL (no floor, always in water and then the screen is lode -.-)
Doors Loading once, Twice,.... no door, no floor :cautious:, load again wait go pick up the 2 nipples fuck the bitch again,
same door and floor problem :ROFLMAO:...
I thought my Video Card is Old, so I putt the setting on Minimum still the damn Screen Shaky -.- :mad:
I mean to be honest the v3 is more stable and playable than this shit, in V3 after you come close 2 the Minotaur statue
if you go right down the hill, you were able to explore the map.
No Sex with Lara, but that's okay no Horse :cautious: bad, but it's okay for the moment (big hope v4 might have the horse, Lucky me
just a Huge Minotaur statue with a Limp Dick and no horse :ROFLMAO: bravo what's the difference :ROFLMAO: V3 and V4 ?
When V4 is more fucked than the V3 in My hones Opinion, and the NG+ is just stuck on Black screen

anyway:
Huge THX awanagana60 for the link, it's appreciated:)

a damn shame, the Promise of a good game is a promise :cautious: not to be mentioned.
Maybe the Update or the Public Release will be better.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
To be Honest, those who paid for the game gut Fuckt by a T-Rex :cautious:
the game seems to be promising, but the developer is just in my opinion Milking money -.-
After fucking the nipple chick, the floor to enter the Tomb to play TOK 2 long to build the LVL (no floor, always in water and then the screen is lode -.-)
Doors Loading once, Twice,.... no door, no floor :cautious:, load again wait go pick up the 2 nipples fuck the bitch again,
same door and floor problem :ROFLMAO:...
I thought my Video Card is Old, so I putt the setting on Minimum still the damn Screen Shaky -.- :mad:
I mean to be honest the v3 is more stable and playable than this shit, in V3 after you come close 2 the Minotaur statue
if you go right down the hill, you were able to explore the map.
No Sex with Lara, but that's okay no Horse :cautious: bad, but it's okay for the moment (big hope v4 might have the horse, Lucky me
just a Huge Minotaur statue with a Limp Dick and no horse :ROFLMAO: bravo what's the difference :ROFLMAO: V3 and V4 ?
When V4 is more fucked than the V3 in My hones Opinion, and the NG+ is just stuck on Black screen

anyway:
Huge THX awanagana60 for the link, it's appreciated:)

a damn shame, the Promise of a good game is a promise :cautious: not to be mentioned.
Maybe the Update or the Public Release will be better.
It's the official Animopron theme....

111111111111111.gif

Dim342

Oct 14, 2017
I just wish we could skip directly to the "interesting parts" while playing the NG+. It's a bit boring having to watch that cutscene, walk untill the statues, pass throught those mummies etc. There should be a section called extras, in which we can fuck whatever we want and whenever we want.
Umm... Spacebar?

SDHaladrin

Aug 15, 2022
Is the version being posted here the backer version and will be updated with only those? or is it the public version and will be updated as that releases? Asking for the sake of knowing if I should make a pack for the backer version.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes