Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
Anyone know the locations of the comic pages?
I've been looking everywhere I can, but I'm still missing Crypt page 7 and Crypt page 12.

Last edited:

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
I see a few guys saying the game started in VR mode. Is it actually funtional in VR right now? I would downoad if that's the case.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
pretty sure its just some unreal engine setting that was left on. theres no actual VR functionality at the moment
yo, I installed it anyways and I am quite impressed, this actually seems pretty good so far. My highlight is the ragdoll button. Also a great decision to make her always look at the player. The only thing that stands out is the white starting clothes, it looks so cheap in an otherwise much better looking game. Just make it beige or sth...

Reactions: nyqz and joaomedina

gihms

Mar 12, 2023
Thanks for the awesome work and new version!

I'd like to say tho. Careful with the UPLOADHEAVEN link as it tried to install troian virus trough file named Beasts_in_the_Sun_EP1_Supporters_v3.exe!
is the gofile version safe?

reqper1412

Apr 19, 2023
Beasts in the Sun v3 Supporters full save game

How to use:
unpack archive in
c:\users\%username%\AppData\Local\BITS\Saved\SaveGames
and overwrite files, that already exist in that folder.

How to play:
Start "New Game +" and enjoy.
DO NOT LOAD any save you might see in "Load Game" section. They no longer there, but their list was left for compatiblity.

This save does not contain:
- all expedition's letters (x5);
- all bunker's letters (x2);
- all Tara's letters (x3);
- silver and gold coins;
because this is no free room in her inventory left.

What collected:
Lootchest between raptor's spawn and four-armed statue;
Lootchest in cave behind four-armed statue;
Lootchest in bunker;
Lootchest in alchemist lab;
Lootchest in well's secret area;
Lootchest behind heart-key's door;
Lootchest behind gold-key's door;
Lootchest in mechanical statue's room;
Lootchest on lower desk;
Lootchest on upper desk (and cobra buttplug of course);
Locker in stalker's room;
Locker in Tara's room;
Alchemist's letter;
All tomb's letters (x5);
Ship crew's letters;
All raptor's puzzles (unsolved);
All mummie's puzzles (unsolved).

View attachment 2985339 View attachment 2985337 View attachment 2985336 View attachment 2985338
^^^ items in red rectangles are sets
Beasts in the Sun v3 Supporters full save game

How to use:
unpack archive in
c:\users\%username%\AppData\Local\BITS\Saved\SaveGames
and overwrite files, that already exist in that folder.

How to play:
Start "New Game +" and enjoy.
DO NOT LOAD any save you might see in "Load Game" section. They no longer there, but their list was left for compatiblity.

This save does not contain:
- all expedition's letters (x5);
- all bunker's letters (x2);
- all Tara's letters (x3);
- silver and gold coins;
because this is no free room in her inventory left.

What collected:
Lootchest between raptor's spawn and four-armed statue;
Lootchest in cave behind four-armed statue;
Lootchest in bunker;
Lootchest in alchemist lab;
Lootchest in well's secret area;
Lootchest behind heart-key's door;
Lootchest behind gold-key's door;
Lootchest in mechanical statue's room;
Lootchest on lower desk;
Lootchest on upper desk (and cobra buttplug of course);
Locker in stalker's room;
Locker in Tara's room;
Alchemist's letter;
All tomb's letters (x5);
Ship crew's letters;
All raptor's puzzles (unsolved);
All mummie's puzzles (unsolved).

View attachment 2985339 View attachment 2985337 View attachment 2985336 View attachment 2985338
^^^ items in red rectangles are sets
1699114232590.png
where

wolfkali

Oct 23, 2023
Sure, bro, EVERYBODY torrents all day every day torrent, torrent, torrent. Literally every single human being alive today except for me. Fine. But my issue is I paid money for this thing so I very much do not appreciate being fucked around as much as we have been. If I had not paid American cash dollar money, I would not be complaining. But here we have someone making over $2,400 a month and is already behind when they promised a release saying "Feh, honestly I couldn't be fucked to click an upload button today, so I'll get to the MEGA upload when I get to it."

"New release with saves next week"
Next week
"Oh, right, uhm, release in two days."
Two days
"Yeah, tomorrow for sure."
Tomorrow
"Uhhh, here's a link for you to download something else, put this into that, then put that into some other fuckin thing and uhh... Yeah, I guess I'll just let you download the shit normally tomorrow if I feel like it."

And as for torrents faster, the 2 day download time on the torrent I tried begs to differ.
You can use FREE DOWNLOAD MANAGER, it is a universal download manager, with torrent support. And I was easy to use. I also paid for it, and I appreciate that it was via torrent because it was easier for me Download the game, my internet is not fast, so I need to be downloading

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
damn it's interesting but shit is buggy. I've lost some clothes and inventory just because game felt like It. Like I've completely lost first comic. And Lost rel latex suit and boots. But had some duplicates like multiple thongs.

test89

Jun 25, 2017
damn it's interesting but shit is buggy. I've lost some clothes and inventory just because game felt like It. Like I've completely lost first comic. And Lost rel latex suit and boots. But had some duplicates like multiple thongs.
That seems to be an issue at the moment. For a New Game+ is dropped EVERYTHING from the first playthrough to get a clean inventory. Chests also seem to duplicate at times, meaning you unlock one, get the loot and have a 2nd chest in the 1st chest, which has a different combination but the same loot. I think reloading a save has a lot to do with this.
Bugs can be expected until the first public release of Episode 1 is released. These are versions for supporters, who're basically beta testers with the privilege of early access.
For the level of quality and content though I'm pretty happy with how things are at the moment. There's actual gameplay, lots to explore, graphics are nice, performance is good and there's replay value. Auril could learn a lot from this ;)

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
That seems to be an issue at the moment. For a New Game+ is dropped EVERYTHING from the first playthrough to get a clean inventory. Chests also seem to duplicate at times, meaning you unlock one, get the loot and have a 2nd chest in the 1st chest, which has a different combination but the same loot. I think reloading a save has a lot to do with this.
Bugs can be expected until the first public release of Episode 1 is released. These are versions for supporters, who're basically beta testers with the privilege of early access.
For the level of quality and content though I'm pretty happy with how things are at the moment. There's actual gameplay, lots to explore, graphics are nice, performance is good and there's replay value. Auril could learn a lot from this ;)
The first version for Public was released, at the same time as Supporters V3.

We are waiting on Supporters V4, which is supposedly fixing most bugs, probably expect it in 2024 though

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes