PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Doesn't really look like there's any new content...

Only differences are:
  • Ability to quick save and load saves
  • Difficulty modes? No clue what even is difficult about this game
  • Doors stay open so you can back track
  • Think some raptors were added in final area
  • Some bug fixes
Don't get your hopes up for anything new, he'll likely milk another half a year before releasing EP 2 with horses and minotaurs.

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
Doesn't really look like there's any new content...

Only differences are:
  • Ability to quick save and load saves
  • Difficulty modes? No clue what even is difficult about this game
  • Doors stay open so you can back track
  • Think some raptors were added in final area
  • Some bug fixes
Don't get your hopes up for anything new, he'll likely milk another half a year before releasing EP 2 with horses and minotaurs.
There is 1 new chest I noticed, after the last statue you fuck, on the right hand side near the 2nd to last comic.
It gives a blue dress and blue panties

Edit: The Crypt comic's can still bug and leave an extra in your invent

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Does the game have Futa scenes? Or does the penis perform a (visual) function? o_O... the only moment where it is used (Toilet -_-)... there is not even (or I did not find) a masturbation button... although it’s strange why the author didn’t add such a (trifle) thing...
And 2- How to open the DOOR to the cave (next to which is a statue that holds part of the nipple)... The heroine says that the door does not open, I did not find the key, I even tried to SHOOT at the door lock ^_^ ZERO sense.
This door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonsaii

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
Does the game have Futa scenes? Or does the penis perform a (visual) function? o_O... the only moment where it is used (Toilet -_-)... there is not even (or I did not find) a masturbation button... although it’s strange why the author didn’t add such a (trifle) thing...
And 2- How to open the DOOR to the cave (next to which is a statue that holds part of the nipple)... The heroine says that the door does not open, I did not find the key, I even tried to SHOOT at the door lock ^_^ ZERO sense.
This door.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not possible to open it currently, I guess its for future content. Next time search the thread using keywords as this was already answered before.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
It's not possible to open it currently, I guess its for future content. Next time search the thread using keywords as this was already answered before.
V4= it's END content -_- Next, only the 2nd part awaits us (and not soon). It seems to me- that the authors simply forgot to remove the door (possibility of interaction)...

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Walk thru says something about a bathroom beyond the small room but I am stuck because I can't crawl past the fallen locker. Am I missing something?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
V4= it's END content -_- Next, only the 2nd part awaits us (and not soon). It seems to me- that the authors simply forgot to remove the door (possibility of interaction)...
Strong chance it will just become 1 large playable area, so EP2 will still have EP1 content in it.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes