hurpdurp

Sep 1, 2020
If you haven't read it, you could read chapter 4.5 of this . Do you wish for something like that to be in the game?
Yea sure, that looks like it could make some nice scenes inmplemented in the game really!

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
First of all, this i a masterpice, an awsome game!
Some concept ideas for the game:
1. When the character wakes up. Have dolphine playfully swimming near the beach that you can interact with. Its very eager to (meat) the survivor.
2. After the mummie temple, the beach at the shipwreck should have a half stranded Killer whale shouting for help+ Hardon ofc. Add all sex scene for comfort the beast.
3. In a djungle are have a fullgrown mate ready Elepanth looking for coconuts and moore....

Would be cool to see, just saying!

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Well, these ideas about sex with dolphins and killer whales don't get me a boner but I gotta admit they're a lot sexier than those fucking mummies scenes.
The mummies are fine. It's just that the glow-in-the-dark-dick and neon-cum don't fit.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
I've been out of the loop for a bit. Where is this from?
looks like its in the same engine from this game but i doubt its an actual game. probably just some test video animopron posted somewhere , probably twitter or his patreon. ive also seen similar content on rule34 ( ) of lara and a minotaur in a temple so i can only assume its for game version 4 when that comes out. if that helps.

Reactions: Saxafran and echo32

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
which ones exactly? I can't cope and after each death I have to restart the game
No, there are only 2. In the room with the falling-ceiling-trap you need to pee into 2 pots.
Step by step:
1. Go into the room and skip or wait for the cutscene to finish.
2. Go left to the hole in the wall and hit "F" to get in pee-ready.
3. Fill the pot with pee till the chains snap and the pots falls down. (Your pee will look like an oil-layer ontop of the water in the pot)
4. Run diagonal to the other side and do the same thing from step 2+3.
5. Ceiling will stop going down and the door will open.

Mirrofuks You could look up the walkthrough linked in the OP. Your problem is explained there.

Reactions: Mirrofuks

seraph12

May 10, 2017
No, there are only 2. In the room with the falling-ceiling-trap you need to pee into 2 pots.
Step by step:
1. Go into the room and skip or wait for the cutscene to finish.
2. Go left to the hole in the wall and hit "F" to get in pee-ready.
3. Fill the pot with pee till the chains snap and the pots falls down. (Your pee will look like an oil-layer ontop of the water in the pot)
4. Run diagonal to the other side and do the same thing from step 2+3.
5. Ceiling will stop going down and the door will open.

Mirrofuks You could look up the walkthrough linked in the OP. Your problem is explained there.
if you have the gun you can shoot the chains attached to the pots

MrFrog

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the awesome work and new version!

I'd like to say tho. Careful with the UPLOADHEAVEN link as it tried to install troian virus trough file named Beasts_in_the_Sun_EP1_Supporters_v3.exe!

Reactions: joaomedina
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes