frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3026774
Does anyone know what to do with this second puzzle? I've tried 4 different possibilities and idk what the game wants me to do
It's a bug from v1, I think? Best workaround is to delete your Appdata folder [C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\BITS] and start again with the newer version (v3). It worked when I tried so myself, cause I had that bug, too.

Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Just wondering if still need play until end demo to keep the 7 secret count, or is possible avoid the reset count after load game? Guess we have to wait for the new update, right?

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
I have a problem in a closed room where the wall goes down, I keep dying. Do you have to pee in both vases? what exactly should you do when you fill one vessel and there is no time for the next one?

bonsaii

Mar 5, 2022
I have a problem in a closed room where the wall goes down, I keep dying. Do you have to pee in both vases? what exactly should you do when you fill one vessel and there is no time for the next one?
theres 4 you have to pee in two of them you have to choose the right ones.

hurpdurp

Sep 1, 2020
First of all, this i a masterpice, an awsome game!
Some concept ideas for the game:
1. When the character wakes up. Have dolphine playfully swimming near the beach that you can interact with. Its very eager to (meat) the survivor.
2. After the mummie temple, the beach at the shipwreck should have a half stranded Killer whale shouting for help+ Hardon ofc. Add all sex scene for comfort the beast.
3. In a djungle are have a fullgrown mate ready Elepanth looking for coconuts and moore....

Would be cool to see, just saying!

darkhorse345

Feb 21, 2022
First of all, this i a masterpice, an awsome game!
Some concept ideas for the game:
1. When the character wakes up. Have dolphine playfully swimming near the beach that you can interact with. Its very eager to (meat) the survivor.
2. After the mummie temple, the beach at the shipwreck should have a half stranded Killer whale shouting for help+ Hardon ofc. Add all sex scene for comfort the beast.
3. In a djungle are have a fullgrown mate ready Elepanth looking for coconuts and moore....

Would be cool to see, just saying!
i want it to be like an OG tomb raider + pregnancy game where our girl can have sex with monsters, raise their children, breastfeed them.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes