PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
why I only have 20 inventory slots per category with the supporter version but the guy who posted the full save has 30?
Backpack in Tara's cabin. This thing expanding your inventory. Which absolutely useless because you pick it at the end of episode.
So I had to speedrun game to pick backpack first. All items, which you can see in inventory, I collected in second run (New Game+).

I unlocked the "New game plus" whats the difference between new game "normal"?
You keeping all items you found in previous game.

Last edited:
Reactions: meloves69

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
Backpack in Tara's cabin. This thing expanding your inventory. Which absolutely useless because you pick it at the end of episode.
So I had to speedrun game to pick backpack first. All items, which you can see in inventory, I collected in second run (New Game+).
thats a bit stupid. but thanks for letting me know

deco65

Oct 16, 2023
WTF I have played entire game 3 times, but when I arrive to broken bridge I jump on the two suspended objects, go in the room... and STOP. On the left there is the room whit the mummies, in front there are ruins that are impossible to climb over. There is a ladder before the entrance but it's impossible to interact with it. What I should do?

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Have over 100fps and the pee just does nothing.
You not aiming properly. This is nothing to do with FPS because Animo fixed it in v2. And in v3 too. And In v3 supporters edition too.

UPD: When your piss hit in cauldron it start shining/glowing something like blue aura and starts filling. Then you know you doing this right. This is wery tricky but when you will figure it, then this room is no longer problem.
TrapRoomPiss01.jpg TrapRoomPiss02.jpg TrapRoomPiss03.jpg TrapRoomPiss04.jpg

Last edited:

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I hope we have lots of scenes with horses, donkeys, bulls and minotaurs in the next update just to compensate the lack of these precious moments in episode 1.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: s0rO

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
You not aiming properly. This is nothing to do with FPS because Animo fixed it in v2. And in v3 too. And In v3 supporters edition too.

UPD: When your piss hit in cauldron it start shining/glowing something like blue aura and starts filling. Then you know you doing this right. This is wery tricky but when you will figure it, then this room is no longer problem.
View attachment 3015037 View attachment 3015038 View attachment 3015039 View attachment 3015040
my man, what are you playing this with ? A toaster ? How can u even fap to this hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 1ZeRat

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So I know for a fact my out of date clunker of a PC most likely can't handle this game.
Are there any videos of the sex scenes/interactions running about?

zexxx

Aug 31, 2020
So many interesting games: GTA, Cyberpunk, Baldur Gates. Yesterday i saw trailer SpiderMan-2 - its epic grafic. But all we want - play in BITS :))) its sad that on game works only 3 or 4 people. Maybe animo should hire team of Wild Life? Anyway their game not successful

E A T E R

Aug 2, 2017
So many interesting games: GTA, Cyberpunk, Baldur Gates. Yesterday i saw trailer SpiderMan-2 - its epic grafic. But all we want - play in BITS :))) its sad that on game works only 3 or 4 people. Maybe animo should hire team of Wild Life? Anyway their game not successful
what? why is the wild life game not successful??

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes