puffmutter

Aug 29, 2019
How can I create a character? Thought this will work in the supporter edition?

EDIT: Found it! After starting a game you can change the character stats in the inventory menu.

Last edited:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
This version was the last version of the first part. On official site he said that they will be resting a bit than will start working on the second part. He said second part will be much easier to do and will feature 2 new enemies and the rest of the first map which could be explorable with horse. Why much easier? because the assets are all done and the scenes are too. So they will work on cutscenes and interiors of locations. I expect release of the second part somewhere in June-July 2024 maybe later.
One thing i hope he considers is adding more enemies.

The zombies and raptors have been only placed in one area for a scene to work, but i rather have the quantity up a bit on certain areas which have literally no enemies in it, so the game keeps you on the toes to kill em or u know, have more fun with em lol

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
One thing i hope he considers is adding more enemies.

The zombies and raptors have been only placed in one area for a scene to work, but i rather have the quantity up a bit on certain areas which have literally no enemies in it, so the game keeps you on the toes to kill em or u know, have more fun with em lol
Well Animo isn't known for sex between humans, but I wouldn't mind, if he would add the crew from the ship. The story in the letters is there and waiting to be used. Could lead to some cool traps.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

dangreen969

Aug 11, 2019
Has anyone been able to locate all 7 secrets? I tried to be thorough on my playthrough, but apparently, I only got 3/7 secrets.

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
Has anyone been able to locate all 7 secrets? I tried to be thorough on my playthrough, but apparently, I only got 3/7 secrets.
Do you know how to get in secret area by using box? Because I can't explain.

Beach:
1: open lootchest between raptor's spawn and four-armed statue;
2: activate four-armed statue on beach;
3: open underground bunker;

Temple:
4: in secret area pick heart key, dive into well and open lootchest on opposite side;
5 & 6: open chests behind doors, which opened with golden key and heart key;

Ship:
7: open stalker's room on the ship.

You need to collect all secrets in single run from very beginning without loading save.

Apparently upon loading a saved game, your secret count reverts to 0.
Oh, this. I finished game with 7/7, then loaded last checkpoint (right infront of minotaur), then finished it again and it turns in 0/7. I glad you mentioned because this is important, but I didn't pay attention to this fact.

Going by what on the walls i wonder when dogs are getting added.
I want to see this too, but Animo never made a movie about dogs neither mentioned them in BITS trailer.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes