jzone

Aug 31, 2017
How do you load saves? They dont show up in the game for load game after pressing F5. But I do see save files in the Appdata folder.

Sour_Crowd

Oct 8, 2023
With the new outfits added, the backpack isn't big enough to hold all of them.
Not sure what the point of inventory management is. This isn't a survival crafting game.
i don't know about the supporter's version, but the backpack should be big enough for the public version to hold all outfits. the main point is probably, so you play the early scenes (e.g. at the beach) with 'late game attire' - like the classical lara craft outfit, you get on the boat.
but i agree 100%, that the carry limit is too extreme.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Is there any new news from the Developer?
This version was the last version of the first part. On official site he said that they will be resting a bit than will start working on the second part. He said second part will be much easier to do and will feature 2 new enemies and the rest of the first map which could be explorable with horse. Why much easier? because the assets are all done and the scenes are too. So they will work on cutscenes and interiors of locations. I expect release of the second part somewhere in June-July 2024 maybe later.

p_penguin

Jan 1, 2020
I am opening the application, the game is not starting. The log file has this 2 lines:
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
Please help

Jan 10, 2023
when after having sex with the hidden statue on the left side of the island she says something about opening something, does anyone know what is it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BeastsInTheSun-EP1v3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Meklosias

Apr 27, 2018
I havent bothered to download but I have seen the videos posted on r34vids and all it seems to be is mummies, and statues, and then like 3 dinosaurs. For a game called beasts in the sun there is surprisingly little beast content. More like Statues in the sun.
Well the game isn't finished. There's more to come obviously, duh...

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes