Sour_Crowd

Oct 8, 2023
Blowjob is so buggy, mummy dick doesn't go inside the mouth ...
for the sex scenes (at least with the raptors and the mummies) you have to stand upright, when encountering them. when you crouch instead, the postions are glitchy.
that's a little stupid as you are quite likely to crouch (sometimes even automatically), when encountering them.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
for the sex scenes (at least with the raptors and the mummies) you have to stand upright, when encountering them. when you crouch instead, the postions are glitchy.
that's a little stupid as you are quite likely to crouch (sometimes even automatically), when encountering them.
you are way too late with this comment :HideThePain:
this was an actual bug in the earlier version of the game, which has been fixed in the meantime

zincboi

Oct 8, 2023
Any way to load a save when you die? For whatever reason, I get a fatal error every time I try. Really don't want to play through the first hour again, just to risk dying again.

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I didn't face any bugs when I tried to load a game. When I failed to pee on those bowls in that infamous ceilling room, I just loaded up my save and I restarted the game right before entering that room. I don't remeber my FPS but I think it was over 60 FPS.

Sour_Crowd

Oct 8, 2023
The chests that are opened using the Heart & Golden keys are bugged, after opening them they're still interactable.
yeah, there seem to be several chests at the same positions. you have to be carefull to NOT use the chests, that only have 2 positions for the lockpick, because the clothes in there are bugged and can replace other clothes with duplicates (e.g. the tribal outfit). use the chests that have 4 or 5 positions for the lockpick instead.

Reactions: meloves69
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes