meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
Just finished the game. I wanna thank the users who helped me by giving tips, showing the bunker's code (I'd never figured it out from my own) and who uploaded the supporters version!

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
What are the hardware requirements for this one?
And is the game worth it given I'd have to purchase a separate laptop to play it?
On my GTX 980 and i5 4670 on HDD works great at maximum graphics and without any drops of fps (though the PC becomes noisy). (Wild Life in comparison works like shit on my system.)
That's a great game BUT the time between the updates is awfully long. Animations are great, world is beautiful and there's also some lewd story.
When Animopron will finally manage to fill this game with content for at least 10 hours, it will be a Top-1 Unreal Engine masterpiece on F95 and then it will definitely be worth upgrading your system.

Reactions: none1980 and Astrel

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
On my GTX 980 and i5 4670 on HDD works great at maximum graphics and without any drops of fps (though the PC becomes noisy). (Wild Life in comparison works like shit on my system.)
That's a great game BUT the time between the updates is awfully long. Animations are great, world is beautiful and there's also some lewd story.
When Animopron will finally manage to fill this game with content for at least 10 hours, it will be a Top-1 Unreal Engine masterpiece on F95 and then it will definitely be worth upgrading your system.
Same thing with RTX 3050 and I5 11320H 16 GB RAM.
And yes this will be a masterpiece when finished.

Reactions: Blasted456

Nov 29, 2021
Decent game, looking forward to next episode..

Is there a way to redo the sex scenes without having to play the whole game again?

hauteville

Oct 8, 2023
yes I crossed I am stuck in the next room the one where there is a collapsed wall with on its left a room with moimie

hauteville

Oct 8, 2023
hello by urinating in the 2 containers in each corner of the room
you have to find the right angle so that the urine falls on the spot

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Hello. How did you get pass the falling ceiling trap? Urine does not fall into the cauldron and the heroine always dies.
Protip: Pee into the cauldron to your direct left upon first entering the room. After finishing, run to the other cauldron and pee in it. It can be done with or without futa mode.

HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
Protip: Pee into the cauldron to your direct left upon first entering the room. After finishing, run to the other cauldron and pee in it. It can be done with or without futa mode.
The urine doesn't get into the boiler. What am I doing wrong?

PAM3AH

May 17, 2023
The urine doesn't get into the boiler. What am I doing wrong?
You not aim properly. Can you make screenshot where you standing at crack and pissing in (or past) bowl?

If someone tell me some site, where I can upload without registration, I will try to make video guide for this room.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes