Nonyatool

Formerly 'NitroSM'
Dec 1, 2018
no, there is nothing new. but you'll have a bigger backpack and the outfits, you already collected earlier in the game.
With the new outfits added, the backpack isn't big enough to hold all of them.
Not sure what the point of inventory management is. This isn't a survival crafting game.

Reactions: digmanutslmao
Oct 3, 2023
Is this game getting enough updates and work to warrant keeping an eye on it or is it going to be just another game that gets dumped after a few years with barely any more content than what it started with?

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Is this game getting enough updates and work to warrant keeping an eye on it or is it going to be just another game that gets dumped after a few years with barely any more content than what it started with?
This game is finished. This is the first episode that u can download. Animo wants to make the 2nd EP now.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
It's basically a demo. You have around 2 hours of solid scripted content, actual gameplay, level design, puzzle-solving, worldbuilding and ends with more to come (we know because there is content he teased and isn't in the game yet).

It's not a gallery viewer (ahem, Wild Life). Knowing Animo's record, I'd say he will finish the game (he has finished 2 feature-length animated movies) but he will take his time.

Reactions: Nirano and Saxafran
Oct 3, 2023
This game is finished. This is the first episode that u can download. Animo wants to make the 2nd EP now.
Didn't know it was gonna be episodic
It's basically a demo. You have around 2 hours of solid scripted content, actual gameplay, level design, puzzle-solving, worldbuilding and ends with more to come (we know because there is content he teased and isn't in the game yet).

It's not a gallery viewer (ahem, Wild Life). Knowing Animo's record, I'd say he will finish the game (he has finished 2 feature-length animated movies) but he will take his time.
The fact that it's by Animo gives be a bit more hope, the full length videos he's done are pretty fantastic, especially how long they are. I remember seeing someone complaining that Breaking the Quiet took too long to complete, I watched it when it first came out and then again when it was fully complete but dont remember how long it was in between.

Though is it a demo or a finished episode? Or both lol

Reactions: Nirano

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
Though is it a demo or a finished episode? Or both lol
I would call it a demo in the most strict way, you basically play through a prologue. There is a tiny tutorial, a whole dungeon with several set pieces/puzzles, and 4 sex events that have at minimum 3 scenes each
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. There is even a little side-content to explore, lore journals, various articles of clothing to find, extra jigsaw puzzles to solve, secrets, and a few other sex events

It is the first chapter but feels more like a demo. Like a shareware version.

Oct 3, 2023
I would call it a demo in the most strict way, you basically play through a prologue. There is a tiny tutorial, a whole dungeon with several set pieces/puzzles, and 4 sex events that have at minimum 3 scenes each
. There is even a little side-content to explore, lore journals, various articles of clothing to find, extra jigsaw puzzles to solve, secrets, and a few other sex events

It is the first chapter but feels more like a demo. Like a shareware version.
Damn didn't realise that much had been added, unless I was dumb and got stuck the last time I played. All I got to was a part with a few statues after the bowl pissing and from what I read that was everything, I don't remember there being any sex scenes. I'll have to check it out again and keep up with it

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
The urine doesn't get into the boiler. What am I doing wrong?
I had problem with broken lever and bowl, that needs to be filled with urine to open the door to puzzle. If we r talking about this place, try to lower grafics at the game settings. Changed it from epic to medium or low, then urine starts to mark surfaces (before that I had only animation of peeing and urine streams but not stains on the bowl and surrounding). After lowering settings everything worked fine

meloves69

Sep 5, 2023
I've seen dozen people facing this problem while in the falling ceiling room. Even after a few updates, it seems the glitch still happens. So my sugestion would be to remove this trap. Just let the room where Tara has to pee on those bowls and that's it. BTW, there are an exagerated number of pissing scenes in this game. I'd swap all of them for a single sex scene with a horse or minotaur.

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes