FUDKOPOP

Apr 16, 2018
Did u see the final part when u reach the big minotaur? that is the end of EP.1
Yes I do. I just thought maybe we can tame the horse first, so that we can ride it through there together because wouldn't you tame the horse first before going on another adventure? because the project is what now 5 years in the making? I just you know, fuck that horse. Isn't that what Animopron known for.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I'll be honest, this game was a surprise to me, it was quite fun to play, I've always been a fan of Animo animations and having a game with his stuff is just top notch. Exploration was fun, Puzzles were fun, Story was silly but I was enjoying it, I don't care much about graphics but the game looks good (sometimes) like Tara (or Lara) for example, her details are crazy (her customization is also fun to tinker with). The only thing this game lacks is decent combat (or rather any reason to fight), enemies are very easy and stupid, most of the time (if not all of the time) I had to stand still for them to be able to do something, I know combat is not the focus here but why have it then? (I hope Animo improves this in the future, I don't know, maybe melee combat or dodge skill and also make the enemies a little smarter and faster because on the current state you have to: stand still > let them hit you > die > view scene > repeat).

I will be keeping a eye on this project for sure, I just hope Animo doesn't abandon this game.

Would my nvidia GeForce 1030 run this game or would it bake my trusty old potato
I can't say for sure but it worked very well on my 1050 ti, for example, I tested two presets while playing, a High preset with Shadows on Medium at 90% of the screen resolution (with 720p as native res) and I managed 60 fps most of the time, but later in the game I decided to try and lock it at 30 fps with everything on Epic preset (and screen resolution at 100%) and to my surprise the game ran perfectly at 30 fps, the only time the game dies is with those damn mirrors, that thing just kills the fps but you won't see them most of the time so it didn't ruin my experience.

Yes, I know 30fps gaming isn't for everyone, but when you have an older system, that's the way to go, but hey, if it means I can crank everything to max and have a smooth 30fps experience, I'm down for that.

But also the GT 1030 is even more weaker (and more older) than the 1050 Ti so I don't know if you'll be able to play without keeping everything as low as possible or if you'll even be able to play at all.

Reactions: Black fire eruption

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
can some1 tell me what exactly content is there in ep1? i dont care about bullshit combat or puzzles obviously, just number of ways i can see vagina that dont know any better and should stay in kitchen be raped and humiliated for her insolence.

is there any horse and minotaur content? i mean i ts not just the mummy content, right?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
can some1 tell me what exactly content is there in ep1? i dont care about bullshit combat or puzzles obviously, just number of ways i can see vagina that dont know any better and should stay in kitchen be raped and humiliated for her insolence.

is there any horse and minotaur content? i mean i ts not just the mummy content, right?
3x different Raptor scenes on the beaches
3x different statues you can use throughout the area
4x (I think) different mummy scenes you can get

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Do you guys know any more games like this? Not really a fan of visual novels.
I am a dialogue skipper myself. It depends on what you like: if you are into cool graphics and quests, I mentioned Carnal Instinct (https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-2023-08-01-team-carnal-instinct.65211/) and Slaves of Rome (https://f95zone.to/threads/slaves-of-rome-v0-19-biggus-dickus-games.15855/) whose tags I think were not updated from the initial sandbox demo (it's an adventure RPG now). These games contain dialogues Skyrim-like, not excessive visual novel style.

For puzzles and action, I am supporting the Incident at the Cock Tower (https://f95zone.to/threads/the-incident-at-cock-tower-v0-6-3-googlyman.75640/).

A similar dungeon game I liked, but with simple graphics: https://f95zone.to/threads/hebiatomura-v1-03-fivecall.94079/ It contains fucking statues puzzles too.

Last edited:

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
just tested the version from animo torrent and couple notes;

1)savefile function only for supporters. so its not usable, is there version of torrent that works here?
2)lots of option for supporters most of them trash. tranny mode also for tranny supporters
3)no face sliders. like wtf
4)her ass looks like 2 beachballs insereted under her ass skin. no slider to fix it. hard to fap when u laugh at how bad model is
5)her running animations are atrocious. not acceptable since u look at em all the time. would it be so hard to use one of zillions better skyrim animations?
6)reptile after jizzing outside leaves no cum.
7)the statues interactions cant be repeated (hence u gotta restart whole game to try different poses). not acceptable
8)it seems to have some bullshit puzzles. when blood is in my dick not in brain i dont wanna see fucking retarded cockblocking puzzles
9)some key rebinds dont work it seems
10) graphics are mixed bag, some models look good but overall feels worse than skyrim with enb from 2015

why does this exist. it offers nothing that skyrim cant do million times better. if he focused on fuck scenes and made them interactive (it seems u cant even have manual camera control) and add really extreme shit with horses etc i could see it.

but this is pointless.

her duck run animation with her wheel barrel size ass is fucking almost as hilarious as that run animation from woke mass effect andromeda. but that animation was made by equality hire vagina with 0 experience

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes