Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
We are here for bestiality stuff and he offer christmas tree and tease for solo sex....
Ok i see.
Not all here are for bestiality. There will be lots in ep2, but this scale of the game needs to attract a broad audience, so many of the content is milder, not everyone is into bestiality. Also , subscribers have many suggestions which animo galdly implements. Solo scene player was suggested a million times so he listens to the people that propose. Of course lots of people suggest bestiality content which animo also does. He already said, ep 2 will feature a ridable and fuckable horse, new enemies, you will choose the name of the course from a ingame list, and Tara will say it. There will be like 20 names which were already chosen and all will be voiced by the actress

Nevermind33

Dec 5, 2023
Hey is there any full walktrhouth of this game avaible ? cause i'm missing some secrets but i dont knwo which one !

jamespolk96

Aug 25, 2020
Very exciting news for VR enthusiasts. Praydog's Unreal Engine VR Injector works perfectly with Beasts in the Sun! Can go full native VR and looks fantastic (some small shader issues for water and cobwebs but barely an issue). Performance is solid and easy to control.

Can see Lara as well as all the sex scenes with all those large insertions up close in full virtual reality.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
I don't want to be "that guy" but the development won't take nearly that long since the current framework and mechanics are already in place, making future development way easier.
I don't want to be "that guy" but the development won't take nearly that long since the current framework and mechanics are already in place, making future development way easier.
Not 3 years for sure. Knowing Animo he always delays things. Not because of greed like many suggest but because of low experience and incompentence in 3d games building, which is something normal, he is still learning. My prediction in september was july-september 2024. you are right, assets, textures, all the basic things are done, now only cutscenes and environment remain, with adding some animations. He made a poll where he asked us how would we like to implement fast-travel(there will be fast travel in the game) image_2024-01-05_131318508.png
So I think besides the main episode 2 features, he will also add lots of new things and subscribers suggestion so it will take some time.
My prediction still stands: August-September 2024 but I might be very wrong. He himself said that it will take much less time

ZeD912

Nov 8, 2019
Not 3 years for sure. Knowing Animo he always delays things. Not because of greed like many suggest but because of low experience and incompentence in 3d games building, which is something normal, he is still learning. My prediction in september was july-september 2024. you are right, assets, textures, all the basic things are done, now only cutscenes and environment remain, with adding some animations. He made a poll where he asked us how would we like to implement fast-travel(there will be fast travel in the game) View attachment 3234350
So I think besides the main episode 2 features, he will also add lots of new things and subscribers suggestion so it will take some time.
My prediction still stands: August-September 2024 but I might be very wrong. He himself said that it will take much less time
Honestly September 2024 would be super fast already.

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Not 3 years for sure. Knowing Animo he always delays things. Not because of greed like many suggest but because of low experience and incompentence in 3d games building, which is something normal, he is still learning. My prediction in september was july-september 2024. you are right, assets, textures, all the basic things are done, now only cutscenes and environment remain, with adding some animations. He made a poll where he asked us how would we like to implement fast-travel(there will be fast travel in the game) View attachment 3234350
Do you need to be a subscribestar member to suggest things?

4.50 star(s) 60 Votes