jayman_85

May 2, 2018
there is basically no other way to contact him,Discord's suggestions sub-channel is ust a chat now so idk if he reads it.
Thanks. I like the game and wanted to make some suggestions regarding fast travel but I'm not paying for the privilege to do so.
If you've got a direct line to Animo, here's my suggestion regarding fast travel mechanics:
The horse will be used for fast travel and IIRC there's also supposed to be horse scenes. Why not implement a mechanic where the horse gets visibly frustrated after a fast travel point if it hasn't been "played with" enough? Could offer Lara some stat buffs if she "takes care" of the horse's needs before or after using it for fast travel.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Thanks. I like the game and wanted to make some suggestions regarding fast travel but I'm not paying for the privilege to do so.
If you've got a direct line to Animo, here's my suggestion regarding fast travel mechanics:
The horse will be used for fast travel and IIRC there's also supposed to be horse scenes. Why not implement a mechanic where the horse gets visibly frustrated after a fast travel point if it hasn't been "played with" enough? Could offer Lara some stat buffs if she "takes care" of the horse's needs before or after using it for fast travel.
It was already suggested so maybe he will implement it

BurningCastle

May 11, 2018
DUDES i found a awesome bug FEATURE !
if you spam the X-Button(Ragdolling) while you try to walk it can happen that the physics of the Breats stay in Ragdollmode and starts to hang down a bit--- so

MORE JIGGLE JIGGLE PHYSICS!!!! :love:o_O

the Breats act now much more naturally and hang more but it looks so awesome and stays even in the sexscenes- which is... hynotizing... :p
UPDATE if you tried this and suffer from bugged movement, just swim into water, press and hold shift and swim back to land. the movement should be ok now and the unlocked jigglejiggle is still there ! Have fun

goodwood757

Apr 12, 2022
can anyone tell me how to get past the room with the gap after you brake the two planks of wood to get the door open I climb up and hit d to go all the way over then hit s and space but it seems like she doesn't jump high enough to make the first jump on to the big square bricks suspended in the air to get to the second jump does anyone have a solution its part 16 in the walkthrough

MacMillann6

Oct 11, 2023
can anyone tell me how to get past the room with the gap after you brake the two planks of wood to get the door open I climb up and hit d to go all the way over then hit s and space but it seems like she doesn't jump high enough to make the first jump on to the big square bricks suspended in the air to get to the second jump does anyone have a solution its part 16 in the walkthrough
You need to climb higher using W, then you use S and jump

SuShih

Jan 9, 2024
can someone tell me where can i get the unsolved puzzle 1 of raptor chapter ?
i keep searching for it but i just can't find it.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
can someone tell me where can i get the unsolved puzzle 1 of raptor chapter ?
i keep searching for it but i just can't find it.
Iirc, there is one by the bunker entrance, one in a cave behind the 4 arm statue, and one in a small cove to the left of the beach just before you get to the 4 arm statue. Not sure which is #1.

Edit: nevermind, already answered (and one I'd forgotten about)

Vengeance_11

May 14, 2019
A guide for the comic page locations if anybody needs it. (Keep in mind that Page 1 of each comic is the cover, so Puzzle 1 will actually unlock Page 2 and so on)

Raptor of Ruin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crypt Looter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BlindGent141

Dec 25, 2023
Is there anyway to re-interact with the statues to see the other positions or do you simply have to restart from a previous save or NG+?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 60 Votes