4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I'm... really confused what you mean? I haven't seen anything like that.
What kind of anti-piracy did you find?
By opening the game and selecting continue, it says "no cutscene". I thought it had a but because I had the old legacy version and tried deleting the persistent data of Godot (not sure if I did it right), and I still get that screen. Pressing Z still makes me go through one rhythm stage, but only that one.

The reason I think it's anti-piracy is that I read that's what it is in their discord server.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
By opening the game and selecting continue, it says "no cutscene". I thought it had a but because I had the old legacy version and tried deleting the persistent data of Godot (not sure if I did it right), and I still get that screen. Pressing Z still makes me go through one rhythm stage, but only that one.

The reason I think it's anti-piracy is that I read that's what it is in their discord server.
press z after you get to no cutscene, it starts the levels

j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019

Its a placeholder for a preview of the level. Thats why at the end of the level it says "no cum fx". There's no cum animation, so thats the placeholder.

Aug 2, 2019
Latest Build 2.44

This one is the first Zoe level fully colored. JUST the Zoe level. The other levels aren't in this build of the game.
This build also seems to have some bugs, namely a softlock that can happen during a scene transition. I don't know what causes it though, as it didn't happen to me.

I forgot to upload last month's build and I see someone mentioned it already but since build 2.43, playing the game will be displayed as your Discord activity status, so be careful unless you want your online friends DM'ing you about playing furry rhythm games.

As always, support the devs if you can

Aug 18, 2017
And handsfree isn't available because devmode has seemingly been disabled for this build like he used to do, because of course it would be
And the chart layout's also been modified drastically from the previous builds so it can't just be swapped out into an older build, great when in the hell was V added as a beat key

Anyone know of any kind of cheat engines for rhythm games? Probably worth looking into before now that I think about it

Reactions: Jmen

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
I forgot to upload last month's build and I see someone mentioned it already but since build 2.43, playing the game will be displayed as your Discord activity status, so be careful unless you want your online friends DM'ing you about playing furry rhythm games.
I don't think I can emphasize this enough: why the fuck. I'm not retarded enough to actually use the discord app, so this doesn't affect me, but lord after looking up the company on a whim (because the dev mentioned wanting to triple patreon income so they could full time this, I was like: why is this not enough, and found out that despite the abysmal rate of development they have several staff including completely worthless positions like "community manager") I gotta say: these clowns REALLY want this to be more than it is.

TBH the new content isn't even as good, it's gotten away from one of the main features of the original and mods, which is that it's POV. And it's been over a year with one (mostly) finished scene.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Made the new zoe level work with the beat banger version before this new one. I moved the new zoe images into the old one, renamed them to the correct order, and changed the keyframes to match the newer one.

Just boot it up as you would any mod and you're good to go

Oct 18, 2018
And handsfree isn't available because devmode has seemingly been disabled for this build like he used to do, because of course it would be
And the chart layout's also been modified drastically from the previous builds so it can't just be swapped out into an older build, great when in the hell was V added as a beat key

Anyone know of any kind of cheat engines for rhythm games? Probably worth looking into before now that I think about it
I don't know what you mean. I just got it to work, same as ever. I had to manually press F2 after activating it, for hands free, since it didn't show me the menu by default, but it works.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Made the new zoe level work with the beat banger version before this new one. I moved the new zoe images into the old one, renamed them to the correct order, and changed the keyframes to match the newer one.
zoe_e1
Just boot it up as you would any mod and you're good to go
Thank you for providing this mod.

Aug 18, 2017
I don't know what you mean. I just got it to work, same as ever. I had to manually press F2 after activating it, for hands free, since it didn't show me the menu by default, but it works.
Well that's news to hear, what in the world did they do to the code to make you need to press F2 to make the devmode menu show up instead of just doing so automatically like the previous builds did
Good to hear there's still a way to access it at least

Oct 18, 2018
Well that's news to hear, what in the world did they do to the code to make you need to press F2 to make the devmode menu show up instead of just doing so automatically like the previous builds did
Good to hear there's still a way to access it at least
To be fair, when the dev screen is up, it tells you that you can press F2 to show/hide it. I just assumed when it didn't show that the controls were still the same and it worked.

endigo

Dec 7, 2020
Latest Build 2.44

This one is the first Zoe level fully colored. JUST the Zoe level. The other levels aren't in this build of the game.
This build also seems to have some bugs, namely a softlock that can happen during a scene transition. I don't know what causes it though, as it didn't happen to me.

As always, support the devs if you can
f*cking legend

thesnart

Dec 18, 2021
I recorded a full clear for each of the available stages if anyone's interested (aside from the very first finished cathy stage as I couldn't get that to work, there's a video of it on rule34.xxx though)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I recorded a full clear for each of the available stages if anyone's interested (aside from the very first finished cathy stage as I couldn't get that to work, there's a video of it on rule34.xxx though)
Thank you for making this upload

Oct 18, 2018
I've converted the 4 main levels that come with the free released version of beatbanger.
This is actually really great. You can easily transplant any edit mods from the previous version onto these by just yoinking the animation images and making sure the file names match too.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I'm looking for an older version of the Cathy level. I think it was for the 1.3x version of the game but kom never added it and its not in the mod catalogs. You can find both cathy versions on rule34.xxx , I'm just looking for the actual level for modding purposes.

Oct 18, 2018
I'm looking for an older version of the Cathy level. I think it was for the 1.3x version of the game but kom never added it and its not in the mod catalogs. You can find both cathy versions on rule34.xxx , I'm just looking for the actual level for modding purposes.
If you end up not being able to find it, you should ask around in the Discord. Apparently, it's very lively in there.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes