4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Yeah I know it's a work in progress but why did they take out level select and stuff? Is there a dev mode for the newest version?

EDIT: Nevermind, went back a few pages and found you need to press "/" on main menu and type in "devmode".

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Well the one complete level in this game is nice ig
I'm still baffled as to why scrap the 4 finished levels from earlier builds. Why not include them in these builds while keeping up with the new characters/OCs/whatever? Copyright could be an issue, but what kind of Nintendo lawyer is gonna see Yoshi ass on a fangame? (At least, that's my biggest concern considering Nintendo is a pretty aggressive company with its IPs). Music can't be an issue since I found their Bandcamp website with the 4 songs from those earlier stages JUST for BeatBanger BY the devs (Bunfan Games) Doesn't say names, just the team behind the game itself.

Bandcamp website:

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
I'm still baffled as to why scrap the 4 finished levels from earlier builds. Why not include them in these builds while keeping up with the new characters/OCs/whatever? Copyright could be an issue, but what kind of Nintendo lawyer is gonna see Yoshi ass on a fangame? (At least, that's my biggest concern considering Nintendo is a pretty aggressive company with its IPs). Music can't be an issue since I found their Bandcamp website with the 4 songs from those earlier stages JUST for BeatBanger BY the devs (Bunfan Games) Doesn't say names, just the team behind the game itself.

Bandcamp website:
The old levels will be updated (by modders at the very least) to fit the new version of the game. And popular mods for the old version are already being remade with the new system.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
how tf do i turn that off
Discord settings -> Activity Privacy -> Switch all options off.

A warning: the game has Discord Rich Presence. If you don't want to broadcast to the world that you're playing this, be careful.
Why in the name of god did the dev think this was a good idea? Even I can tell with my last 2 functioning brain cells that majority of people DON'T want others to know that they're playing Just Dance - Furries Yiffing edition. The whole projects seems to be run rather haphazardly.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Why in the name of god did the dev think this was a good idea? Even I can tell with my last 2 functioning brain cells that majority of people DON'T want others to know that they're playing Just Dance - Furries Yiffing edition. The whole projects seems to be run rather haphazardly.
I mean, people proudly display their yiff/ecchi games on Steam, and those devs are making BANK on horny users lol. If not, then they have sexually charged profiles XD

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
I mean, people proudly display their yiff/ecchi games on Steam, and those devs are making BANK on horny users lol. If not, then they have sexually charged profiles XD
I'm guessing those aren't their primary accounts. I mean mad respect if you're using an account that you use to keep in touch with IRL friends to play smut games publicly. Takes balls to do that. But as for this game, at least have the discord sharing option be OFF by default.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes