4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

ItakoMango

May 14, 2020
This game is pretty damn good - wish there were options to tweak audio delay, but it's definitely fun with the mods.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
My Hero Academia
Midoriya being MC fucking girls frome this anime (My first thought was "it will be hot to see Midoriya fucking Tsuyu and Toga)

Aug 2, 2019
My turn to upload the latest patreon build.
It features a Cathy and a Zoe level (all animations being sketches only as of right now)

Please consider supporting the artists over at Patreon

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It features a Cathy and a Zoe level (all animations being sketches only as of right now)

Thank you for being an upload hero!

Gerk

Jun 19, 2018

hyper ultra giga chad right here

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
My brain create a storyline to this game while looking at scenes in files :

It's in Amazing World Of Gumball after Gumball starts going to college

Story starts with Nicole giving Gumball a taste of sex and helping him relieve his blue balls , after hearing that Gumball doesn't get any action and Penny is not giving him any sexual attention , after relif Gumball have second thought about it and Nicole reassure him that is not heating its taking care of his health , but while doing it Nicole deeply realise that she wants seconds and meaby more not noticing that Anais was a witness , Gumball starts new day with new mentality "taking care of his health is not heating"

Thats how its starts and follows Gumball meeting girls and making lots of new "friends" ewentualny teachers and even Anais gets on the action while all kip this new "friendship activities" a secret between Gumball and girls .

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
wtf... what are you on about?
My brain create a storyline to this game while looking at scenes in files of this game .
Just fan fiction adding this game and Gumball cartoon together , since pictures/art in this game is still black and white and don't have a storyline my brain just add color and story for fun

So what is your corect cuestion ? (please be more specific)

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
My brain create a storyline to this game while looking at scenes in files of this game .
Just fan fiction adding this game and Gumball cartoon together , since pictures/art in this game is still black and white and don't have a storyline my brain just add color and story for fun

So what is your corect cuestion ? (please be more specific)
So i see the pictures... And yeah, sadly is not Nicolle dude, from what i see recently the dev is creating his own characters to the game, and i think he's not gonna do other ones who are from a series or a videogame, but dunno how things are going in there, the only thing that you will have that is from the mods that the community makes.

And is kinda curious, thought the animations that we get in this "new" build were new, but i guess they did this way back in the old version.

Reactions: Marblecake and Mr.Z
Aug 2, 2019
Uploading the latest patreon build Version 2.31

Featuring five levels this time around (Cathy E1, Zoe E1, Gale E1, Claire E1 and Dawna E1)

As always, consider supporting the creators over at patreon if you enjoy their work

chiphealer

May 3, 2021

Featuring five levels this time around (Cathy E1, Zoe E1, Gale E1, Claire E1 and Dawna E1)

As always, consider supporting the creators over at patreon if you enjoy their work

Thank you for the link! I'd like to add on that there are two more levels you can play in this build, for a total of seven. You can hit the slash key on the main menu to open a Command line and type in 'lvl 0', 'lvl 1', etc. to play any level out of order. You have to use this function to access the extra two levels, as they can't be reached normally since the "Thanks for Playing" screen ends the game after level five.

The sixth level can be accessed by copying the 'video' folder from any other character folder and pasting it into the 'zoe_e2' folder. Then enter 'lvl 5' at the main menu. (This level was in the previous build, it's short and only has 1 scene atm)

The seventh level can accessed by simply entering 'lvl 6' at the main menu. No need to move any files. (This level is new with this build and has 4 scenes)

Extra note: This download started me off at the 4th level with the rabbit girl (Claire E1). To start the game at the beginning, enter 'lvl 0' at the main menu before starting the level. (thank you XFA37-18 for mentioning these tips earlier)

The devs of this game are pretty cool and chill, posting updates in their Discord server and doing weekly Picarto streams where they work on upcoming levels. It's been nice following their progress, do consider joining their Discord and potentially supporting them!

Reactions: Cunct8r

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for being an upload hero :)

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So I take it the original version is dead due to copyright reasons?
The older build? I think it's still safe to download it here. The MEGA page loaded for me and was able to play it. I'd imagine they revamped the entire feel of the menus and such, plus adding an extra layer of difficulty and music changes in the latest build (provided by Society of Bruh, mad props).

On a side note, are all the levels placeholders? I tried fiddling with the lv0 and lv1 settings and they did work, but now all levels I've tried seem placeholders, just sketches of the final animations.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
The older build? I think it's still safe to download it here. The MEGA page loaded for me and was able to play it. I'd imagine they revamped the entire feel of the menus and such, plus adding an extra layer of difficulty and music changes in the latest build (provided by Society of Bruh, mad props).

On a side note, are all the levels placeholders? I tried fiddling with the lv0 and lv1 settings and they did work, but now all levels I've tried seem placeholders, just sketches of the final animations.
"It features a Cathy and a Zoe level (all animations being sketches only as of right now)"
based on the latest link given above

Reactions: Axis3123

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah I just meant more like if the idea of using those copyrighted characters was discarded entirely.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah I just meant more like if the idea of using those copyrighted characters was discarded entirely.
Ohhhh, that makes sense. In that case, probably! Maybe they were just swapped for other copyrighted characters to make it for the new base of the game instead of basing it off the older build. Or maybe they wanted more variety, I dunno. On the other hand, not reusing the older art pieces seems wasteful to me, but if those animations were meant to be disposable to propel the proof of concept, then just change the look of newer builds and offer new things, it's more reasonable.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes